Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Brilliant! Will read more on my break soon. It's taken me like 4 hours to finish this chapter because I read on my break, then lunch and now I'm just being lazy.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Believable and I love it. Wish I could keep reading but I have to get ready for work! So maybe I will be ready early and have more time. Otherwise it'll be on breaks. But this is just so good! You should be proud of it.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH FOR HIM TO HAVE BEEN DOING WHILE HE WAS SEPARATED FROM KATNISS. And yes, that had to be capslocky. :D
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
But of course now we're so close to the interviews! Which I'm really curious about. And honestly, I don't think you could tell much if your anger was colouring your writing. Even if so, I somewhat feel it fits? Because let's be real, anyone is going to be frustrated and angry about being in Peeta's situation, so if it shows through it just adds to the credibility. :)
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
UGH. Ok, for real. Next chapter is the last one until I've slept proper and gotten up and eaten. You've addicted me, though.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
So good! I should definitely be in bed right now so I'm not dead at work tomorrow but I keep telling myself, "One more chapter won't hurt!" Ugh lol if this wasn't so well written it would be far easier to do that.
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
GAH! So good. I love that you had Gale see him. And your characterization of Peeta is so flawless!
Daenerys Stormborn chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
So I know this hasn't been updated in a few years if I'm remembering the date correctly, but holy Hunger Games! What an amazing interpretation and peak into Peeta's mind! I can't get enough of him and this is fully satisfying. So excited to read the rest!
AllAboutObsessions chapter 16 . 3/19/2012
This story is far to good to be left unfinished!
HPHGPJOFanLover chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
I'd like to see your new story.
HPHGPJOFanLover chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
I LOVE YOUR WRITING,YOU should write a book!
Valetia chapter 5 . 3/14/2012
I love your story! Please give an alternate ending so that Prim is ok. I really believe that wouldn't diminish any of the plot of any of the books. Thanks!
Morgan chapter 16 . 3/12/2012
Hey, can you tell me where the last few chapters are? I absolutely love this! :D
Peetalover1 chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
On this sight it dosnt have the link for the next 4 chapters so if you could tell me where i could find them that would be awesom!
growabrain chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
i see that this has been inactive for a couple years, but i have to say that this is an amazing fic. the attention to detail is great and the writing style is really top notch. everything that happens is so believable and i can actually feel like this is genuinely peeta when i'm reading it. there are definitely a number of typos and other such things that caught my eye, but it wasn't a big deal to me (though it usually is) because everything else was so well done. i'm secretly kind of pleased you seem to have stopped at this point, because most of the rest of the book just kind of sucks for peeta...especially the end...anyway, i'm glad i found this fic and am SO PSYCHED for the movie because of it. awesome stuff.
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »