Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
kosynchrogirl chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Hey this is incredible! Please write, I known it has been a long time. But it is so good. I forgot I was reading fanfiction. I loved every word in it. Please write more, you are truly talented for being able to write this, as amazingly as you have. You truly have a gift. Great job
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Are you EVER going to finish this? It's been 3 years, but I just started reading it and I NEED to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
Wheres the next chptr
annmarie.medina chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Yea this is so awesome! So well written... But so sad that you stopped. any chance you'll ever finish? I hope you do, I'll be waiting!
HawkwardDolphin chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
I kept forgetting this was fanfiction as I read it. It is utterly amazing! I would ask you continue it, but since it's been 3 years, I don't thunk you would write more. :( thanks for sharing this much with us though! I loves it!
erinacea chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Wow, wonderful story! It's a pity you stopped. You've got real talent - there were times (lots of them) when I forgot you were describing scenes we weren't shown in the books because the story flowed so naturally, filled the gaps perfectly that I kept thinking, "This. This is exactly what it must have been like, there's no other way!" So now I'm convinced the boy was called Obel and that Peeta made friends with him like Katniss with Rue (nice parallel!) and that he killed Julius and that girl in exactly the way you described.

"The end is coming however much I wish it weren't." Heh. Ironic in hindsight.

I'd beg you to continue but after three years I rather see the uselessness of that. Still, whatever you're doing now, I hope you've kept writing. It would be a pity to let such talent go waste.

Thanks for sharing!
Cambria 3 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I 3 this I wish the book wrighter would do would this! And can you do catching fire too? And mabe mockingjay? Plz I would just love love love it if You would! Your really the best writer I have seen on !

GO PEETA! Lol

-Cambria
NewSong chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I loved this... I wish you would continue... at least to finish book one...
booklover450 chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
its been three years! i started this story two days ago and its amazing! please please please, im dying here! please update soon! :( :( :(
booklover450 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
omg,i am hooked and its only the first chapter. you have some freaking talent in writing. love, love, love this so far! :)
Aliceoflegend chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
sooooooo beautiful and perfect, please at least do the last few chapters? you leave me in suspense!
Aliceoflegend chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
nice touch, the ending bit - Gale is proud, but he's got the right feelings at heart, and i think this is totally realistic - so well written so far, if it were me the fic would be a graveyard of misspelled words and typos by now! I love the insight to Peeta's mind, it would be so easy to make him just one-dimensional; not many people remember that Peeta's love for Katniss isn't his only personality trait - his role in the book is not just the third point in the love-triangle, he's Katniss' savior, from herself and in the arena. so far, you've got it - keep it going!
bookish327 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
I originally read the first 15 chapters of this fic about nine months ago, but for some unknown reason, I didn't read the last chapter then. I just stumbled upon the review that I wrote for Chapter 15, and it reminded me about how much I enjoyed your writing style and characterization when I read this before. So, I just realized that you still had one more chapter here ready for me to read, and I'm glad that I did. You really captured Peeta so well as a character. I feel as if I know him better from reading your writing. Great job, and thank you for sharing it with us! :-)
Contributor7 chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
i know where obel comes from! it's a danish singer/songwriter!
iim asia chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
amazing! i can't wait to read more!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »