Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Catnipper chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
scary! *_*
Catnipper chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Cliff-hanger.. sort of aha! hide catnip '.'
Catnipper chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Thats one of may favourite parts in the book you made it even better ..thankys! :D
Catnipper chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
:( poor katniss betrayed.. but for her own good of course :)
Catnipper chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Amazinggggg- Cant wait for the rest! _
Catnipper chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
emotional!- you are great at writing this stroy.. no other author couls do it!1 (maybe except suzanne collins :P)
Catnipper chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Great... keep it upp!
Catnipper chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Im gonna do a runnind commentrary through all your chapters because your whole story is amzazing... you get one word each chapter and a nice long reveiew at the end.. maybe :)
Jhiz chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Wow... I loved the bit about Gale stopping to speak with him. Very nice touch.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is great... I will definitely continue. I like hearing your take on Peeta's thoughts.
Dani chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like the style of writing and the idea a lot, but the general atmosphere and tone of the story doesn't replicate the original story, which is what I'm assuming you're going for. "I bite back a yawn and then groan in frustration, rubbing my palms over my eyes, trying unsuccessfully to wake myself up." I cannot stand this sentence at all. No one groans in frustration over waking up. Why is he groaning in frustration. The commas are in the complete wrong spot as well. Rewritten to "I yawn and rub my palms over my eyes trying, unsuccessfully, to wake myself up." It is straight and to the point this way. Plus the commas are in the right place. Please take these into consideration to better your writing. If you are attempting to imitate someone then you should expect constructive criticism.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
AHMAZING!
Tia Pakhi chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
You only had 4 more chapters left! You can't let the first Hunger Games fanfiction EVER published on this website go unfinished! Why are you doing this to me?!
michelle.s.roberts.31 chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update! this is the best peeta's pov i have read & i've read A LOT of them! it would be such a shame if you didn't finish! you are so extremely talented, pleeeeeeeeeeease update!
Mrs.PeetaMellark chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Now I realize this story was posted a few years ago...but I just read it and it is absolutely amazing. So please, please, please, please, (yes I am begging you) update this. If you don't, well, I just can't afford to think like that.
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »