Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
Xion chapter 16 . 11/8/2012
Hey, Xion again

I Havent read it yet but i think a comment on your latest chapter will make you see it so i think you should title the book/story 'The Hunger Games Through Another's Eyes: Peeta'
and maybe you could make 'Catching Fire Through Another's Eyes: Finnick' and 'Mockingjay Through Another's Eyes: Gale'

That would be spectacular and I think you can do it so...

Have a think and maybe write them or email me so i know to check for them and

'May The Odds Be Ever In You Favour!'

(Email is )
Xion chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Wow!

Matches The Book exacly Except it is different and unique!

I Think You Shold Publish It,
If You Don't I Will (i dont know if im serious or not, i'll read on and get back to you)
Xion chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is AMAZING!

Send it to Suzanne for rights then get it published!

'The Hunger Games Through Another's Eyes: Peeta'
Peeta and me chapter 16 . 11/3/2012
When is the next chapter comeing out i want it to be here soooooo badly
Kayleigh234 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I'm addicted. I find it hard to review each chapter because I'm like "NEXT NEXT NEXT." This is amazing. You have a real talent here. I love it. I love everything, the thought you've put into what Peeta feels how he loves Katniss and would do anything, anything, to save her. It's brilliant. I'm off to read another few chapters because words can not explain how much I love this! :)
Kayleigh234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow! This is amazing, excited to read more!
BlueNynaeve chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
WHAT! Why have you stopped?! PLEASE keep going...
peetalover1 chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
wow this was sooo amazing i cant bielieve u did this im on this site everyday reading and re reading it is just sooo awsome i cant wait untill u write the next chapter
yaaaaay!
no really cant wait
Desert Fallow chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
yay! So good! Love Peeta, he's amazing :D this is really good! can't wait for more! :D Update soon please :)
Desert Fallow chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
lol you're a funny one, but this is a great chapter. You don't have much to work with, but you're precision with moments, like Peeta's excuses in this and also the timing of Cloves calling Cato just as he's about to say something, Peeta's thoughts that don't repeat themselves in the same phrases in an annoying way. Like it's really good, you can tell a good writer when everything flows well and when you just work with what you have and make it come to life. I'm loving this, great job!
Desert Fallow chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
"I draw a blank. I don't like anything about the Capitol. "Hmm…nothing." I say honestly.
"You need to be likeable!" Haymitch growls.
I put a bright smile on my face and try again, this time extremely peppy. "Nothing!"" - HA SO FUNNY! love it :D
Desert Fallow chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
"But I want to keep talking to her, and if talking about Gale is the only way we can have a real conversation, well then hell, I'll talk about Gale for the rest of my life." - ha! so funny, little bits like this really make Peeta come off the page, well done. You really get inside Peeta's head! :D Best story ever!
Desert Fallow chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
oh my goodness, this is so amazing. Your writing is so good, it's not too cluttered, or too light, there isn't immature little inaccuracies or stupid little inserts ("please tell me if this is good or not") crap. It's so good, feel like I'm in the little district 12 world and Peeta is written so lifelike, but not like he's twelve or whatever. I love it! This is so good, I will keep reading! Congrats on your excellent writing!
Savannah chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
So sweet. I love your writing your really good. :)
JEHU chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
When do you plan to continue this wonderful magnificence Master:) ?
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »