Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
ScaredAndUnprepared chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Don't stop! this is so good
princessc2011 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
hm k...well I liked it. You show his humanity. And Gale's actually, you really showed both sides of him too...I would ask for more Katniss but obviously that'll come, and this is from Peeta. But I like how you're portraying him, it seems to fit the book Peeta.

Criticism...don't have any right now...i'll be sure to come back with some later. They say those who are never critizced go insane. And that would suck.
PanthersFan14 chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I love your story so far! I thought the part where Gale goes to visit Peeta and asks him to take care of Katniss was great! Please update soon.
HarmonyGrl chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Tehe more? XD
TigreLily chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
This is lovely, please keep it up!
BlackSunAtMidnight chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
hey girl he-ey! taha jk jk im not that dumb ha but anyways this one was good too. I really liked it. I don't think you really have any problems with the emotions or the thoughts or any big problems at all. Sometimes i feel like you're writing more in fragments than in nicer flowing sentences but still its really good and makes you pay attention and want to read more. Good job on the improvised Gale moment. I liked it. Ha but now u basically decided that Gale likes her instead of the friends- more than friends question. Just sayin ha but u already knew that obviously. okay and sometimes u can put in an extra action maybe like when they're sad or mad and thinking you can include what they are doing or say an impulse they might have such as peeta actually breaking something expensive in there just for kicks and giggles or for some sort of "accidental" revenge or something haha. or anything or just include some very humanish moment like someone trips and its embarrassing or someone has a mental breakdown inside themselves- which will obviously have to be Peeta since its from his point of view ha. okay but still its really good and you do include actions and thoughts and things said out loud i was just sayin. Maybe just longer, less comma choppy sentences. If anyone knows what its like to get comma happy its me. ha you'll see that in my writing too but oh well u can be better then me! ha okay good job, keep it up, and i think that if we're really gonna be good dedicated writers we should just ixne the whole swimming thing ;) ta ha sounds fine to me! kay well im gonna go now bye bye

~from BlackSunAtMidnight hahahahahaha how funny funny funny okay bye
Melted-Golden-Eyes chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
poor Gale... but, I'm team Peeta... have u noticed the similarities between Peeta and PETA?
BlackSunAtMidnight chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
hello golopogos... (how do u spell?) taha. okay well getting down to business this was a great start to a pre-written story. haha jk jk I think what you've written so far is great. I think that you have got Peeta's personality pretty much on the dot. Just remember that he is human and therefore can make bad decisions and say things he may regret later. Thats what makes the good stories good. When you can love the characters when they're good and nice and hate them when they do something bad yet you come out loving them in the end when they make up for it or, whether in actions or in words, apologize for it. Just a little side tip there ha. But now you are the new good and non emo :) writer and i say good job i approve. ha this is excellent so far just don't let yourself get bored and sloppy. ha and i like your use of humor ha i can totally just picture u saying it haha but remember to put the harder parts of life and the harsher side of opinions in too- just don't come out too emo and depressing otherwise some people will dissapprove haha but ups and downs make the story real feeling and more memorable. but good job! keep writing! cuz remember "do it for your coaches, do it for yourselves, and for those three people in the stands!" hahaha but seriously keep going ha i'll actually read this story. (or i'll try to hahaha jk jk i will i promise-just keep and make it good) :)
Raven Whitequill chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Excellent! I want to read more. Keep writing.
princessc2011 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hey kaley this is Carol...so i read it:)

anyways, i like it. actually i do. I'll keep up, you should keepit up. This actually has potential.

haha. forget the "actually."

And this is way better than some of maria's emo sh

Don't tell her i said that,k? Lol.

But on to the actual story. Love how you tied in Peder and Miri...wonder how many people will catch that? and I actually love the last line/scene, but especially the last line. Also, the description of Effie Trinket, who really pissed me off in the book.
random221 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I really liked it :)

I think you should definitely continue the story. I was thinking of writing the book from Peeta's perspective too but I suck at writing. Also I'm tired of reading other people thoughts as to what will happen in the second book. Good job, I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter.
fireonice1292 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
lol i frickin love how your like...my fathers with the enemy...love this please continue
Ava Abney chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This is pretty darn good! I can't wait to read more :).
Melted-Golden-Eyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
OMG please continue! Please? Pretty please! And Peder and Miri are the names of the couple in the Princess Academy! update soon... or I will kill u... just kidding, maybe!
Artika chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I liked it - it would be quite ambitious to write it based on Peeta's POV, but it definitely like the idea.
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85