Reviews for Through Another's Eyes
HKGhost chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Hmmm... A very good fanfiction. i like how you use quotes from the
riapichay chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
I am so glad that you found a way for Peeta to actually talk to someone and explain his position with the Careers. I really like where you are going with this
Yuehana chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
I wonder why there are no more chapters published after this one? I mean, your story was very magnificent that I cannot help but crave for more. Thanks a lot!
TRGoheythatsME chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMG! I loved the Hunger Games movies...I never read the BOOKS but I think I like this! :D lol good job this is how u get popular _
PLEASE FINISH chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Your stories have been amazing so far (it goes along PERFECTLY with the original story and I loooovee how you wrote it through his eyes) but plllleeeaaasseee update! It's been like 2 years! It's amazing! Finished the whole thing in one day:)
maddibrook7 chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Um so I'm a bit concerned about the lack of updates...like 2 years behind? so if you don't mind updating I'd really consider it:) thanks! your writing is FABULOUS!
Katniss Alicia chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Ok, I know I just reviewed but I have to again.
First off, I LOVE your interperatation of Peeta's crush on Katniss. It's made me laugh out loud multiple times.
I feel like im revisiting my beloved Hunger Games in a whole new light, and I LOVE it, I am so emailing a link for this to my friend the other Hunger Hams finatic. I thank you for giving me the story back.
Lastly, you MUST write a Catching Fire fabric in Peeta's POV. It would be absoloutly esqusic.
Katniss Alicia chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Hey, I actually DID figure out the Miri and Peder. Thing. :) you are a GREAT writer. Never give up.
Every time you said they held out their "middle fingers", I knew what you ment but couldn't Hp but thinking they were f*cking them... ;) sorry aabout my odd mind, and my language. Apologizing if I offended anyone now.
tmatosup1422 chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Just read all the chapters. Wish you would come back and finish it!
Dakota Araiza chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
LOVE THIS!:):) 333 you are an AWESOME writer! :):):):):):):):):):):)
AnnieOdair.1503 chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
Awesome writing, wish Peeta was a real man, could really use a sweet, genuine man like him right about now.
Madi chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
Loving your story do far. Am craving for more. Wish peeta was a real person. Could really use with a sweet man like that right now.
Mad at you chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
I am so mad at u this short story was so good I was on vacation at the pool and u could not stop reading not because I did not know what was gunna happen in some of the parts but because u where such a good writer that you made me want to keep reading but then you had to go and stop writing if I haven't stated yet I am mad at you because it was the best short hunger games short story that I have read bit then u have to go and stop writing it. But other than that your story was really good even though you stopped writing
hungerBMAMgames chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
I miss this story, when are you going to update again? D;
deniebenie252 chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Funny, i was so excited for the cave scene but i actually preferred the parts whan he was with the careers an ! (:
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »