Reviews for Past Lives, Past Mistakes
Mendokuzai21 chapter 6 . 8/22
Aww! I feel so thankful that you make Sai such of important role . Okay,continue!
Mendokuzai21 chapter 4 . 8/22
I really wanna shout this! I really love this ff! I love your story, and no doubt more i read, more i will love this. I will be a fan to any author that make hinata and ino buddies! I really love their character that i think both of them will make a great best friend if kishi ever give a chance. Love this!
Mendokuzai21 chapter 2 . 8/22
Nice! I mean you dont start with their academy timeline which i feel cringe to read. You had done what other
author usually ignore; bond between hinata with other characters than her teammates, neji and naruto and adding SAI in ff! I love Sai so much. Thanks for not forgetting him. Lol. Though i dont like when author make hinata stutter, but you dont make it worst like n-nn-nn-aru-ruu-uu-t-t-oo-too..which is so freaking annoying to read. Thanks you so much for that. Continue!
Mendokuzai21 chapter 1 . 8/22
Damn! I feel so sad after reading this. I think i will read this non stop. Not only your story is interesting but i love your writing style. Just i think some sentences need to put, ‘. Might be, but ignore it if Im wrong.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/14/2015
I knw its kinda... uhhh late bt plz UPDATE...u were going good
dont let the amt of reviews affect you... _

~ R
larryjc chapter 26 . 4/2/2015
The way Naruto and Hinat fll in love is always too sudden. It is only in their first story that it seemed normal.
I hated how Hinata comited sucide. She is too brave to do somethin so brash and stupid.
The modern day story would have been better served in a setting similar to Konaha. Like Japan maybe. That way, the setting will still feel all similar and the previous cast can all be there.
You never said why Hinata was sealed. You made it seem like an important puzzle piece.
You did well and the idea of the story is quite good. But theexecution is poor.
Master Kei chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
I've been reading and reviewing your stories one after the other lately, and this one was no disappointment either! You have talent, as I am currently hooked on your writing style. Although i do believe that you deserve more reviews, especially for your "Gossip" series, please continue to delight your faithful fans ]
Hyper-Blossom Zlogin trouble chapter 26 . 1/18/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Hyper-Blossom Zlogin trouble chapter 24 . 1/18/2011
OMG! A naruto who's never had ramen? That's like Ash without Pikachu! (pokemon)
Guest chapter 24 . 1/18/2011
OMG! A naruto who's NEVER had RAMEN? That's like an Ash without a Pikachu! (Pokemon)
Hyper-Blossom Zlogin trouble chapter 19 . 1/16/2011
OMG! O_O
Hyper-Blossom Zlogin trouble chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Hyper-Blossom Zlogin trouble chapter 17 . 1/16/2011
OH NO! ! ! HINATA DON'T! ! !
Guest chapter 16 . 1/16/2011
(what you said at the end of this chapter) Yes, Kabuto doesn't die yet... I think...

Grate chapter

I'm kinda confused though, does this mean Naruto's NOT The worror Prince? or has he just not figored out how to acsess that power yet...?
Hyper-Blossom Zlogin trouble chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
... your right; They are a "sneaky cuple of Hyugas", are you 100% SURE their not REALLY Uchiha's?