Reviews for Blue Moon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Very nice,I adore how Edward is "curious" because Bella evokes those feelings out of him.
NYC Cutie 54 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Hi! I remembered reviewing this story one day before I got my new fanfiction account. I reviewed anonymously under NYC Girl, the comment under this one. I reread your story and was once again impressed by how well you captured Edward's essence. Great job!
NYC Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I am usually not a big fan of one-shots, but I really enjoyed this story. I think it's perfect the way it is: short, sweet, and believable. Very well done. :)
ann c chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love this one shot! one of my favs! :p
EmmyCriesBlood chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was beautiful. i loved it! u rock!

-emmy
Denise Black chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
this is really good! i wonder if that would have been part of midnight sun?
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Aw...so cute! Edward trying to sleep with Bella & Bella kissing Edward in her sleep was adorable. Loved the ending D
xXMidnightEssenceXx chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i cant dicide if its :) or (: ! lol
tommyxloser chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love how you captured Edwards inner voice. This is how I imagine him. I love your take on what he might do while Bella sleeps. I've actually always wondered that too.
Aphie chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This story is really good, it leaves so many possibilities, you could have an entire story on Edward struggling to learn to sleep again and some other stuff with it, I just really enjoyed this and hope you try to continue it because I would definitely read it.
His Gem chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aw i thought that was really great.

:) I hope you write more of this. maybe bella waking up and seeing him "sleeping" would be somewhat funny.
jaden12354 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
it was a really good and cute story! loved it!
TMTF chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this is absolutley adorable
SillyIsabella chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
think the idea was great, original. The way you wrote it and described Edward's thoughts was very.. believable. As if you can really talk in his voice. Does that make any sense?

anyway, great oneshot,