Reviews for The Beauty in Mirrors
eeniemeenie chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh, wowwie. This is really good. Like, really. Not many people can work 1st person. Personally, I usually hate it, but this was definitely an exception. I love fics like this, and I love Blair, and I love the mood, and I loved this.

favoriting :).
Cohlybrie chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Gotta love it. I cried I know I know it doesn't matter if theres just 3 sentences with so much passion or just a song, everyone can make me cry. So yeah, great I loved it B-centric OS are always interesting and great to read especially when theres a slight touch of CB in it (:
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
"My name is Blair Waldorf and I have an eating disorder."

Hehe. Whenever I read that, I think of her at a Bulimics Anonymous meeting or something. :] Great story though. I love reading what happens when Chuck finds out about her bulimia.
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow. This is beautiful. But seriously...give us a happy fic. Please? *bats eyes innocently*
taylorash chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
the ending had a really strong impact, which i'm sure you were going for. great job.
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
There were so many emotions in this piece: sadness, defeat, pride, loss, loneliness fear, love, hope. I loved the story maybe for this exact reason. When i began reading, i thought it was going to be completely sad and more than a little depressing, but there was more to it than that, and at the end, you get the impression that, yes, Blair IS going to be all right after all.

This was great, and i love you're writing style. Keep it up, because i look forward to something more from you soon.

LK1512
Infinitywr chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Poor B! "bawl" Her ED makes me so sad. :( But I'm so glad that Chuck was there for her at the end when she was her most lost and lonely! Great job expressing B's feelings!
bloomgirl468 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009