Reviews for Muddled Feelings
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Short but sweet, and it doesn't ignore the ugly realism of the situation.
Nije vazno chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awwww, this is so sad. :((( But I liked it! Beautifully written! 3
Jaslazul chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
The strongest point of this is something that I haven't seen in too many of these fics-and something that I think could be brought out a good bit more, maybe made into a full-length fic: it's L's attempt to rationalize shows of affection as a method of exposing Kira, when that really was never his original intent.
Shooboosha chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
:-) That was really good! L obviously gave it more thought than me though [rubs neck] I haven't actually read a fic when he comes to the conclusion that if Light wanted to be with him it would be to help kill him ((which it always is... or starts out to be -)) so this is probably one of the most realistic things I've read... Wow, this isn't very coherent, sorry D: What I'm trying to say is that I really liked it!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
No! Poor L! That's so sad...

Very well-written though, you portrayed his character very well. I so wish that had happened in the real thing...
Butterfly in a Hurricane chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
No! You can't make this a one-shot. It's too cute! In an odd sort of way.

I may not agree, but so many fan-fics have went the other way. It's refreshing to see one that doesn't end up with the two in bed.

This is really well-written. I'm lovin' it (God, that makes me sound like a McDonalds ad or something). I still believe L would be better for Light than Misa. I'm sorry, but I just don't like her. This is really good fan-fic. Be proud of it.

Atra esterni ono thelduin

Butterfly
Black Clouds of Thought chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
This si a good fanficton! XD
SapphireMistress chapter 1 . 1/3/2009