Reviews for Lessons in Pain
ccase13 chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
It's a good thing Bobby flew in to the rescue without waiting on the boys, they were a tad overconfident on this one. They carry self reliance too far some days.
ccase13 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
They should have told Bobby to come on east and bring an AK47 with him, just in case the red witch turns out to have a large coven. So many mutilated bodies and Sam's vision could easily signal a live cult as it could be the old headmistress's spirit.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Poor Sam, that really is a horrible vision of Dean getting tortured and maimed by the red witch!
bhoney chapter 11 . 10/9/2009
Aw, very nice conclusion to the story. It was neat to see Sam suffering the effects of a concussion, something I'm sure they've had to deal with often enough, and Bobby and Dean comforting him. Loved how Bobby said that when they hurt, he hurts, too. Very sweet.

“Not when it comes to your health little brother. I’d rather have a dreaded chick flick moment than have you suffering in pain any day of the week.” Aw...very sweet! Love when Dean's all protective.

Love the image of the boys driving off in the convertible (poor Impala's probably jealous, though, her boys taking off in some other car, LOL). Nice job on this!
bhoney chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
I was a little worried, because you never said Bobby salted the grave before burning it, so I was afraid you were going to use that to have the spirit come back after them. But it looks like my worries were in vain. :) All is well in Winchester land-the boys are together, Bobby's there, Dean's going to get to work on and drive an awesome classic car, they're all on the mend-what more could you ask for? LOL

Nice job!
bhoney chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Dude! Doesn't she know she's supposed to be strangling Sam, and throwing Dean into things, not the other way around? LOL That's what spirits normally do. ;)

Glad Bobby's there to help the boys out, they sure need it!
bhoney chapter 8 . 10/9/2009
I love Bobby and his gruff affection. Love that he calls them "our boys" and got there just in time to help out.
bhoney chapter 7 . 10/6/2009
I forgot to say, I love that Sam's telekinesis came out to help Dean. Also glad he got to Dean before he lost an arm, I was getting a little worried. Phew. The boys are out. Hope they don't have problems when they go back for the salt and burn.
bhoney chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Holy cow, very intense chapter! Sammy better hurry up and get there!
bhoney chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
OH, crap. That's not good!

Man, that rat flashback gave me the chills. I have a fear of rats, and they creep up disturbingly often in SPN fic. *shudders*

Hope Sam can get to Dean in time!
bhoney chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
Loved this: "Those arms had always been his shelter from the storm as he grew up." Also loved how upset Sam was over his vision of seeing Dean hurt. And now Bobby's on the job-they're sure to win! ;)
bhoney chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
Holy crap, that was intense! Hope that vision doesn't come true!

Loved this: "“God No, I could never hate you little brother. You are the most important thing in my life. You always have been, always will be” Dean replied knowing truer words were never spoken." Aw...
bhoney chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Sorry to be so long getting back to this. FFnet keeps eating my storymarks, and I forgot I had started it.

So, I have to wonder...did the spirit or whatever target Sam and make him fall through the whole, or is it simple bad luck and old wood? Hm... Glad Dean's there to take care of him.
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh, crap. That can't be good.

Wonderful setup for a hunt. Hideously creepy backstory.
Farrahmack chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
that is GREAT, Bobby rocks WOHO!

I'm a Sammy fan also