Reviews for The Autobot Files
EHSparkwoman chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
This was awesome! Some of the scenes (particularly the one with Astoria & Powerglide; they're really hard to find) were really cute! And Tracks is dead right about (what I can only assume to be) male bits. Those that talk about it tend to have the shortest ones...
Victorsmyname chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Awesome job bro!
xVentressx chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
So very,very interesting!Your stories really keep me tuned!:3
Now I can barely wait to read your next story!XD
DragonHapppy chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
When did she become some sorta' hybrid bot? I may just have missed something from before but... I am completely lost. Is anyone could explain so me how she became like... That and help me understand we're this plot went that would be amazing! I really love the first two, and I definitely want to keep reading, I just feel like I missed something. Please help.
Lilygirlrocks chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
I loved this fanfic.
It had an interesting plot that made you want to keep reading (and I kept reading it at one in the morning) and Chrystal was an awesome OC. She wasn't too Mary-Sueish and you've got an amazing character there. She's realistic, and you can relate to her. Plus she can kick some tailpipe.
All in all, AWESOME STORY!
I want morrrrrrrre
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Fantastic!
AGeneralCrazy11919 chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I am not an Autobot person, I honestly can't stand reading a FanFiction abut them, but the way you write, the way you make everything so hilarious and interesting, has completely blown any previous hesitancy of reading about them out of the water! I absolutely loved this portion and I was left laughing my aft. off almost the whole time! You have even given me a favorite few Autobots-something I didn't previously have since I didn't like any of them. I praise you for your writing abilities!
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
hope theyre gonna be ok. i'm down with a crystal/sunny pairing
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
so whats the deal with ghosty?

nightbird is so kickass you go crystal!

a ninja up against a boxer woohoo!
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
makes sense
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
this was an interesting and highly emotional day
Little Kunai chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
i like red alert and mercedes

HA! so we get back to that freaky voice! there is a decepticon ghost ooo i can't wait to see what they find out about it

way to tell him off crystal
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
so that explains why he freaked out over coming anywhere near her. i couldn't figure out why he avoided her
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
so what IS sideswipe's deal with crystal?
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
lol we dinobots go kick decepticons off our lawn

and that damned smokescreen!