Reviews for The Autobot Files
THIS IS AMAZING chapter 15 . 7/28
Okay so I was reading secret life of deceptions when I found out about this one. The end was so sad! I'm still unsure how crystal looks like so it would really help if you wrote a description out maybe.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I believe that most who read the previous installments were put off by the summary.
I'm not sure why but even u was reluctant to continue reading...it's really odd cause this is a great story..
Frostover317 chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
I honestly think that out of this whole series so far, this one was my absolute favourite. I can see clear as day the thought and emotion you poured into this story. It's one of those fanfictions that make my heart flutter and race, trying to connect the mysteries and relationships woven into the tale. I was worried what to expect in terms of solidity going into this, since you had described it as "a series of short stories," and I'm incredibly happy to say that it certainly went above and beyond any expectations I had foolishly set for it. It has more substance than the past two as it is. I tend to relate to Crystal quite well, and her individual mindset in all of the situations that came up interested me. So cool!

To say that I'm a little hesitant to dive into the fourth installment is a slight understatement. One of my ultimate weaknesses (to myself or to writers who wish for readers is subjective,) is a character being barred from freedom. From what little I've seen of what's to come, it looks like it won't be as pleasantly low-strung as this one has been. But I know I can't give up on Crystal, and need to see where you take her.

So, while it may take me a while to psyche myself up and try to dial down my emotional responses (Prowl, I really envied that battle computer of yours!) like fleeing from the room (and the story) when things get gritty, I will definitely be reading the rest of this of fics from your storyline. I've read a lot of human-to-autobot fictions, and none have done it as interestingly and thoughtfully as you have. Thank you for writing!
Owiko7 chapter 9 . 4/24/2015
I absolutely adore your attention to detail. The story is fantastic, It is a satisfying read (Im not a big reader, but after starting off reading "small problems" I have been hooked!). I feel inspired by this series of fan fiction stories. (I know, short review :P . Im not the best at writing long sentences, or getting out whats on my mind)
EHSparkwoman chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
This was awesome! Some of the scenes (particularly the one with Astoria & Powerglide; they're really hard to find) were really cute! And Tracks is dead right about (what I can only assume to be) male bits. Those that talk about it tend to have the shortest ones...
Victorsmyname chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Awesome job bro!
xVentressx chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
So very,very interesting!Your stories really keep me tuned!:3
Now I can barely wait to read your next story!XD
DragonHapppy chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
When did she become some sorta' hybrid bot? I may just have missed something from before but... I am completely lost. Is anyone could explain so me how she became like... That and help me understand we're this plot went that would be amazing! I really love the first two, and I definitely want to keep reading, I just feel like I missed something. Please help.
Lilygirlrocks chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
I loved this fanfic.
It had an interesting plot that made you want to keep reading (and I kept reading it at one in the morning) and Chrystal was an awesome OC. She wasn't too Mary-Sueish and you've got an amazing character there. She's realistic, and you can relate to her. Plus she can kick some tailpipe.
All in all, AWESOME STORY!
I want morrrrrrrre
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
Fantastic!
AGeneralCrazy11919 chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I am not an Autobot person, I honestly can't stand reading a FanFiction abut them, but the way you write, the way you make everything so hilarious and interesting, has completely blown any previous hesitancy of reading about them out of the water! I absolutely loved this portion and I was left laughing my aft. off almost the whole time! You have even given me a favorite few Autobots-something I didn't previously have since I didn't like any of them. I praise you for your writing abilities!
Little Kunai chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
hope theyre gonna be ok. i'm down with a crystal/sunny pairing
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
so whats the deal with ghosty?

nightbird is so kickass you go crystal!

a ninja up against a boxer woohoo!
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 10/22/2013
makes sense
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
this was an interesting and highly emotional day