Reviews for Brotherly love
I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler chapter 1 . 2/12
That's so cute I love the story and how Hikaru took care of his brother was amazing. I love them so much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Loved it very good dramatic and romantic everything needed in fan fiction
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
AWEEEE!
32 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hikaru save your little brother! NOW!
Courtney chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was an amazing story with a great plot Im looking forward to reading your other stories the only criticism is that the spelling was a bit off or gave the word a new meaning for example witch is a women who flys on a broom stick whereas you get which that means something different apart from that amazing story thank you xx :)
Twi Rinku chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
The twins are awesome. This story is awesome. All together, this is just epic according to my cousin. I agree
Randomly writing chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was very interesting and I really enjoyed it, however, you did have a few spelling and grammatical errors but apart from that it was a beautiful and light-hearted story.
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
LOVED this story! I hope you write many more Ouran fanfictions soon!
FredandGeorgefreak chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Awww poor kaoru! I'm glad u didn't make him die though. I also love that you make hikaru the protective older brother. So cute!
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
) Yay! He's okay! I thought he'd die! He dies a lot in fanfictions, but I'm glad this wasn't one of those! Even though I like those...Cunfuddledness...good story!
Hinfallend chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Hmm, thought this was finally a story without twincest...oh well *shrug* It was a awesome fanfic. I liked it :P Not to be rude or anything, but do you have a beta? If not, I was wondering if I could beta this for you. _" I'm sort of a grammar freak so...yeah, I found a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. I don't mean any offense! So please don't take any _
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Oh, poor Kaoru. Thank goodness Hikaru and his friends were there to help him. Poor Mori-senpai. *sighs* Thank god that illness isn't real, it would be horrible if it was. Very good imagination for coming up with it though. Great story!
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Well, you did a pretty good job at making up an illness Good job, I loved it! There's something wrong with my nervous system too, but it doesn't cause me pain. Most of the time
Kagollie chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
that was awesome!
mooopower chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
it's so cute! Such a good story it's nice to have something happen to a character you like. Very nice I hope you write something similar, maybe the twins' limo could get into a car wreck and one would be more injured than the other and MIGHT die. Would be some real angst there.