Reviews for New faces and different surroundings
Spawn chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
I thought this was good. I liked the close twin relationship that Rosalie and Jasper shared and how protective Rose is of him. I thought the twist of Jasper losing his hearing was creative and made things more interesting.

I would have liked to seen more of the Cullen sibling bond as well as more Carlisle and Esme interaction with their kids and with Rosalie and Jasper. Nice use of the other Twilight characters like Tyler and Mike. I hope inspiration strikes on day and to finish this.

Great job. Thanks for sharing.
DarkMonkey511 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Amazing story. I hope you finish it someday :)
Blaze828 chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
finnish please
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
really good! i love this story and read it many times! keep up the good work and plz update soon!
StarKid McFly chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
I love this story! It rocks! :)
ana4242 chapter 17 . 9/5/2009
this is definitely the greatest Alice and jasper story i have read i truly hope you update soon.
Marie-Ruth chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
Absoloutly LOVE this story!

D

x
juniper294 chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
I love this! Update soon!
Horsegal93 chapter 17 . 3/6/2009
aaw im looken forward to the next chapter!
SweetsC chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
Hi! I really love your story! Jasper is one of my favourit characters in Twilight and I was looking really long for a fanfiction that is about him and his relationship with Alice! I hope you update soon!
A.A.Hutton chapter 17 . 2/21/2009
i love it! please write more!
dakinevamp chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
aw too short. i was sucked in and i read it in like 3 minutes. maybe less. i am loving this story like no other. currently my favorite at the moment. they are just so cute. i really love how alice is calmed by jasper. it's just amazing to read how they feed off of eachother. and a deaf jasper is a hot jasper. no matter what.

really love it, great chapter(as usual) UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
VoldieBeth chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Oh the fluff is killnig me! (In a totally good way) I love it! I can't wait for more!
Emmy1512 chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
naws zomg...

so cute. When he signed "you are beautiful" i thought my little heart was going to explode
SweetoothMegs chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
LOl, Jasper is funny. Great chapter. I'm happy to see Jasper is better now. Him and Alice are so cute! Job well done. D