Reviews for New faces and different surroundings
anime2 chapter 17 . 11/6/2012
Amazing story. I hope you finish it someday :)
Blaze828 chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
finnish please
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
really good! i love this story and read it many times! keep up the good work and plz update soon!
StarKid McFly chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
I love this story! It rocks! :)
ana4242 chapter 17 . 9/5/2009
this is definitely the greatest Alice and jasper story i have read i truly hope you update soon.
Marie-Ruth chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
Absoloutly LOVE this story!

D

x
juniper294 chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
I love this! Update soon!
Horsegal93 chapter 17 . 3/6/2009
aaw im looken forward to the next chapter!
SweetsC chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
Hi! I really love your story! Jasper is one of my favourit characters in Twilight and I was looking really long for a fanfiction that is about him and his relationship with Alice! I hope you update soon!
A.A.Hutton chapter 17 . 2/21/2009
i love it! please write more!
dakinevamp chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
aw too short. i was sucked in and i read it in like 3 minutes. maybe less. i am loving this story like no other. currently my favorite at the moment. they are just so cute. i really love how alice is calmed by jasper. it's just amazing to read how they feed off of eachother. and a deaf jasper is a hot jasper. no matter what.

really love it, great chapter(as usual) UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
VoldieBeth chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
Oh the fluff is killnig me! (In a totally good way) I love it! I can't wait for more!
Emmy1512 chapter 17 . 2/16/2009
naws zomg...

so cute. When he signed "you are beautiful" i thought my little heart was going to explode
SweetoothMegs chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
LOl, Jasper is funny. Great chapter. I'm happy to see Jasper is better now. Him and Alice are so cute! Job well done. D
SweetsC chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
This whole Jasper emmett situation is going to be fun! I hope you update soon!

And please let the next chapter be a little longer! :)