Reviews for yachiru
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
more!
bookworm chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
good I like it you sould make one for what happend afterwords...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Some DAMN!Go Yachiru~KILL Aizen!I hate it when someone hurts Ken-chan!~

I have a feeling about her Zanpakuto.
The Liar Of Truth chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Quite intresting, but what is the english name for Yachiru's sword? Sorry, i'm not very good at japanese
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Why is it that I think her bankai might actually be quite similar to that? But damn, perfectly gruesome end for Aizen baka. Nice work.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
cool!

:D
Foxsoul chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
What? No more? Come on... You know you wanna.
marshmellowluvr chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
It was pretty good for a first story and I think the other reviewers gave great advise. The only thing I have to remark upon is Yachiru's sword name, "shinsengumi-battousai." It's such a blatant RuroKen reference that it takes away from the credibility of the story.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Very interesting piece, especially for a first time story. If anything, it could have been expanded upon a bit, possibly showing the tail end of the Kenpachi-Aizen fight, especially if Aizen made the fatal flaw of trying to attack little Yachiru-chan first, forcing "Ken-chan's" hand.

The flow was nice, if a bit rushed, but it was a nice read. The only improvement, if you want to call it that, would be to expand the story some, but that is your perogative with later stories you choose to write.
Bullet in the Brainpan- Squish chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Uh, hi. I would like to say, that I think you and I think way too much alike. If you get the chance, read my story 'A reason to die'/ Then just send me a reveiw. I think you'd like.

Btw, this story is really good. The only thing is the format, but that's something that comes with time.