Reviews for Let your Heart Speak
Jenny chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Just read the last two chapters and...wow!I really like the direction this is taking and the way you build the characters and their feelings..especially her ;).

"When a bullet was directed at you it wasn't reason the one to tell you in its usually logical and cool way to duck: it was your body reacting." That felt SO Booth and it made me smile at the same time! :D

The conversation between them in the last chapter...it's very in character and I liked it very much,but,although it is supposed to be dramatic,and a part of me felt that,there was a part of me that couldn't help chuckling :D maybe because this kind of misunderstandings is a common plot device in TV shows here...comedies mostly! :) Maybe that was partly intentional of you? ;)

Overall,I totally loved it and I'm waiting for more![no pressure :)]
blc chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
So nice, the bath reverie especially.
Lisa chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Love it Milks! Hope Hart writes it something akin to this, especially given the spoilers. x) So cute of Brennan to stay.
Dani chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
This is exactly the type of story I've been wanting - I LOVE it...I was so happy to see another chapter and I can't wait for more!

I love this story!

Thanks!
iamwriter chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
This chapter makes me sad for both Brennan and Booth-both are so confused but for very different reasons.
Mac chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I loved it please update soon! I am dying to know what he proposed to her that she is thinking about so hard. Very well written Thanks for entertaining me.
dreamer7231 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
WOOHOO new chapter *bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow bow* Really loving this Milky. It'd be a great way for season 5 to start!
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
good chap!

HawkAngel
gilmorefanforever chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
I think, and hope, that's how the season five premiere will turn out. Excellent work. I'm really, really enjoying these, and am sad that there's no more episodes to write for. Are you still continuing?
Lisa chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Damn... Jem beats me at bowing. :

Loving the angst! And m.. hot!angry!sweaty!Booth.
acciosilverdoe chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Great chapter. How he's confusing the dream with reality is so sad. Looking forward to more
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
that was good loved it
Mac chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
very good chapter keep up the good work update soon
dreamer7231 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
*le sigh* Fires ze missiles at you to make you writer faster!
dreamer7231 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow Bow *does that encourage you to write more?* :p