Reviews for Moment By Moment
ZephyrPhoenix chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Aw, how cute~ I love the story u
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Awww, this just melted my heart like butter on hot toast it did. X3 So cute! Such a great way to wrap this whole thing up. I totally thought you captured Zelos when he made that awkward proposal to Sheena about being with her forever. If he was going to propose to her, I think he would be very covert and not just do the one-knee thing all traditional-like. Haha. Don't know if that was proper grammar, but whatever! I still loved this to pieces. :D
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Classic Sheena and Zelos, gotta love it. Their witty banter is what really captures their relationship, and you just pull it off so well. I laughed when Zelos was trying to cuddle. XD I always thought he was a cuddler. He just seemed like that type of guy. And I wish I could write him as well as you! :D Maybe I will someday. This was great!
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 10 . 3/14/2011
Oh wow, I loved the opening to this! I literally Lol-ed. Haha! But this was so sweet, and this is exactly how I would picture Zelos and Sheena and how they would feel about getting married. :D You never fail to bring a smile to my face! This was just pure awesomeness.
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
EEE! I was squealing the whole way through. This was just too cute; I love pre game! :DDD And you do it so well. I loved Zelos in this. Especially when he talked about being Sheena's lover, haha. So awesome!
Eyelash of the Twilight chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
I love this! I haven't seen many people play around with this part of the story, so I was really excited to read this! I actually just posted my own version (well, kinda. A version from Sheena's POV), and I loved writing it. But I love the way you made it your own. :) You rock!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
What a sweet ending! I love your writing, it's nice and flows easily. You did fantastically with this one-shot collection, it's a must-read for any Sheelos fan I think.

That was a roundabout proposal, wasn't it? XD Least it wasn't the cliche down on one knee will you be my wife scenario, though that can be adorable played correctly.

Still, nice job~!
Titi-chan chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Hehe, first of all, congrats for finishing this serie of fanfictions for each month!

This final chapter was very enjoyable too! I love the way used to make the proposal and the way Sheena answers. XD I also like how you talked about one of their similarity.

Well anyway, hoping to see even more Sheelos fics from you later - take your time, though. And by the way, Happy New Year!
Usami chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
Oh man! That was sooo sweet! I think that was my favorite chapter! Excellent job!
true2love chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
! YAY!

That was great! This whole story is going straight in my favourites!
fowl68 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Loved the ending on this one. Real cute. I hope you had a good holiday and good luck in the new year!
true2love chapter 10 . 12/25/2010
hehehe

Zelos would make a great father. He's going to be the dad you give a #1Dad cup for sure.

I'm glad to see there's finally a realistic marriage between them here. Good job!
true2love chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
This is my favourite so far. I loved it. Keep it up!
Titi-chan chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Aww / I have a hard time writing actual reviews lately, but I can say that I really loved this chapter once again - and I love how you used this month's theme (even though I haven't this holiday in my country). I love the 'thank scenes' between them in general, and as you say, this moment after the Otherwordly Gate is an important moment for both ot them. It was needed!

And that's so sweet how you can see they care for other, you wrote all of that so well. 3

What will be the grand finale? o I can't wait! Keep it up, Faux!
MoonlitInuko chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
THIS HAD BETTER BE REVIEW #100 FOR YOU.

I think I died for the love of this. Character study, fluff, and a wee bit of angst, and on the month of my birthday no less!

I remember you telling me once that you didn't want to address events in the game that are usual fanfic fodder, but this is different from the usual ones that deal with the events at the gate, primarily because I initially didn't think it would address it at all, and it in fact addressed more than one issue between them, namely how Zelos keeps trying to push her away in-game.

I really, really liked this. Zelos's solemn contemplation over what's been going on in his life, and then switching to his perverted jerk facade like a reflex as soon as Sheena comes into the picture was well done. I dunno, maybe it's because I've been Sheelos deprived I just appreciate everything in this installment.