Reviews for Den of Thieves
Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hm, you know re-reading this I've realized that this was just one of the fics that made me want to read more indepth characterization of Link after all he's been through and how he's not suddenly alright and weirdly light-hearted to be going on these adventures like some people write. What I'm trying to say is that I love how your writing can get so - what's the word - meaningful without flooding the whole fic with details. I just love how you characterize Link too. And the masks of course. So I just have to ask have you read Silent and Altruistic by Yitani East? If only the Water and Shadow Temple chapters? Just a random fic rec that I had in mind while re-reading your wonderful fics. On a side note can't wait until more for whatever you decide to write next.
Alti'uin chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
...EPIC! This was a totally cool read! Sad to see that it's only a one-shot, but still it was awesome!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I liked that the story was told through the eyes of the barkeep. It added an edge of sinister mystery to Link and his mask. If you didn't know about the mask, Link sounds very deranged when he talks to "himself." His past has definitely isolated him from normal society.

My favorite part was when the barkeep got a glimpse of the Fierce Deity through the mirror shield. Great use of imagery!
HelleBoreHunt chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You have no idea how much I loved this. It even inspired me to write one. Awesome work!
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
That was an amazing one-shot. Heck, change the names and you could probably make a short story out of this!
Nighte Thief chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Whoa... That was amazing~ Loved it! So... Freaking... Good!
PurplePython chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
My god. That was disturbing, sick, and wrong. I loved it so much.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Interesting story. I enjoyed it.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Oh man, oh man, this was SO AWESOME!

Loved it.
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
wow, this was awesome!
Beaumren Trill chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Very well done! that poor bar tender, but, I did enjoy this! I might just have to sift through and see if you have done any other work like this!
MissFlesh chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow… this completely blew me away. Such wonderful detail, such fantastic way to display the characters, and the seriousness is so superb. I love the how you describe things without really telling any names to too much detail, yet it’s so very vivid in my mind.

The ending was the best, when Link returned; oh Link’s dark and mature ways was wonderful through out it all, that he had destroyed more than just the monsters in the bar.

Such a sweet was to make the Fierce Deity show in the shield along with Link, and that he kept the mask with him at all time.

I don’t really know what to say, I guess I’m too stunned by how damn good this was.

Keep it up!
lildaemon chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hmm... I was surprised that I haven't reviewed this yet, because I've definitely read this story a few times over, enjoying it more every time. It's haunting, that's for sure, but I really that dark aspect of it. It's a little disconcerting to imagine Link with a look of malice on his face, but I guess the masks must affect his personality to some extent. I'm really surprised at the in depth analysis you've done on these masks - it's quite enlightening, I find. Anyhow, great job with this story. I'm definitely looking forward to more of your writing.
The Orange Cow chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very interesting! Looking forward to more of your work
tails doll curse chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Sweet... don't know what else to say... You pretty much left me speechless.