Reviews for Beauty and the Beast, The Will to be True: Book 4
Sylva Dax chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Once again, another wonderful story.
RedNightBird chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
Exquisite Story! What a skill you have to entertain with vivid and entertaining words.

Rusty
FoxySonia chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
So I'm guessing that Mea's liver transplant will be discussed on the next continuing story? Are the Wells going to become more involved with the side of their family that are part of an evil crime organization?

Did Vincent recover the Bond/emphatic connection with Catherine? Weren't V & C physically intimate after few months after their reunion? Why did they stop being intimate?

Those are some of the questions that this story left me with.

This was also an interesting story, with lots of medical drama. Seems to be a theme with your stories, as well as the astral travel. Are you in the medical field or are just relating past experiences with the medical conditions in your stories?

For the exception of reincarnation and spiritism (communicating with the death) which I abhor, I liked the story. I found it well thought out and written. I liked how it shows the characters growing as a family and as individuals.
Lydja-chan chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
What a beautiful wedding. Perfect choices for music, everything blending wonderfully to create a satisfying end. It has been a pleasure to read this story. _*
VRB Mariposa chapter 17 . 2/26/2009
Wonderful, magical wedding. I was able to visiualize everything and what a wonderful idea to hold the wedding on Halloween so that Vincent could be there. I knew that you would make the ending something special and you did not disappoint me in any way. I saw fireworks!

Thank you so much for wriing these stories and I truly hope that they will continue as long as you can keep it alive.

VRB Mariposa chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
Great chapters (13, 14, 15). I was wondering if the option to use a part of an adult liver would come up. I am wondering, however, about Jacob's decision to share Vincent's story with the Hemotologist (Catherine will blow a casket). I do understand, but why tell and then not let him test Vincent. I knew that Cathy was going to be a perfect match based on the earlier dreams that Jacob had.

I am so glad that Jacob said something to Catherine about Mitchell, but I would rather have liked to see Jacob give him that scary look that he used in the story before this one.

I really enjoyed Catherine's speech, had a vision of Norma Rae standing on that table in the movie.

It's coming to a close, I can feel it, even though there is still plenty to address. I know that you will not disappoint.

Later

Lydja-chan chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
A few things. I wasn't suprised to see that Cathy was a match for Mea, the clues were there. I was very surprised to find that Catherine turned down the transplant. I would think that they would have gone ahead with it considering that the family had agreed to the procedure and knew that Cathy was being tested as a possible donor. My family is going through something like this now so I feel an even greater connection to the story now than before. My husband's aunt and her adopted son have been found to be compatible for a kidney transplant that she needs. He has a new family and a very young son but is going ahead. It is amazing how people are brought together in this world, I have no faith in coincidences. Know that I really appreciate this story and all the hard work you put into it. _*
VRB Mariposa chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
You are absolutely AMAZING! How you can create such realism is beyond me and so quickly. Fantastic chapters.

I appreciate the answer to my "how on earth is Vincent going to pull this off". The visual of him in something other then a cloak was almost comical in a way, black jeans and a leather jacket and hat, should sound bring forth sexiness, but I thought of a 60s radical screaming "down with the man".

I am now curious as to where the liver for Mea will come from. I get the feeling that we will all be surprised at its source.

I do love this story (thought it needed mentioning again)

Lydja-chan chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
The further this story progresses, the more I am taken with the strenth of Jacob and now with Cathy. While his parents are busy walking emotional tightropes, Jacob is right there ready to catch them. I am also touched that Cathy is open to and accepting of the long term future revolving around the girls. While moving the story along you also convey the stress and prolonged drain that this illness is having on the family, very effective in putting the reader in their shoes. I hope that there is a light at the tunnel, but I feel prepared for wherever the story may go.
VRB Mariposa chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
P.S. I am with Jacob, don't like Mitchell either, no matter his "miracle worker" status. I sure hope that he tries to move in on Catherine, that would be something to read. Between Vincent and Jacob, I don't think that he would know what hit him.
VRB Mariposa chapter 10 . 2/4/2009
Wow..powerful chapters, especially Chapter 10. You definitely have my curiousity picqued as to what "the plan" is where Vincent coming to Catherines aid is? I can't imagine that he would walk in to a hospital waiting room filled with people, but I must say if anyone can pull that off it is you. You have the most incredible way of making things "real" to the point that I fee as though I am actually a part of this evolving story. Poor little Mea has no idea of the love that is surrounding her now. The "innocents" put their unconditional trust in adults due the "unconditional" love that they all have.

Awesome writing.

Lydja-chan chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Good chapter, you sure do like pulling at the heart strings. *sniff* I was surprised at the end when Dell stated that Mea was in a coma. Isn't it a bit early to tell if its a coma or just a slow recovery from the anistesia? And why didn't the doctor tell her this before she went to see Mea? I don't know what his beef is with Jacob and Vincent, seems odd. Anyway, I'm glad that the surgery is over, but I can imagine that the recovery is going to put everyone through their paces. Good job and keep up the great work. (I have to say I admire you for your regular chapter updates, bravo!)
VRB Mariposa chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
Well it seems that I am making a habit of reviewing two chapters at a time, but they seem to flow so well. I love that Vincent & Catherine are starting to get back to what they used to be. God knows that Vincent is a saint; most "husbands" would have demanded the physical side of marriage or cheated. But not Vincent; he is the "husband" that all, well mabye most all, women want. He is by no means a puppet that Catherine can bend to her will, but he is just as close to perfection as you can get. Jacob seems to run a close second to his father as husband or at least boyfriend material, with some extra perks (a loving heart, healing hands, prophetic dreams, telepathy, etc).

It was surprising the support that is being extended as a result of Mea's surgery, which proves that you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover nor people. You usually don't see what's inside until you need to.

I really love this story, sure you know that by now. Waiting to see where we goes next.
Lydja-chan chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
hahaha... Trust Catherine to put words into action without even a pause. _* I have to admitt that the relationship between Cathy and Jacob seems a bit forced at times, but I think that it might be Cathy's timidness more than anything else. Don't get me wrong, I love them together, and I like how you explain some of the akwardness through Jacob, that they're both unsure how to be part of a healthy couple. I think that Cathy being around Catherine might be a great learning experience for her. Looking forward to your upcoming chapters, keep up the great work.
VRB Mariposa chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
Wow, two very good chapters filled with awesome medical drama (and a typical pompous doctor). I can't help but wonder if Cathy will have something to do with Mea's possible recovery. I am sensing some connection between those three (Cathy, Mea and Cilla). Catherine's emotion's are beginning to manifest in her physical abilities. I am sure that Terry can help her deal with whatever is going on here. You've got me thinking back to other stories abou who has what blood type...hm.

Well I look forward to future chapters. Keep up the excellet work, you deliver, as always.

Vanssa