Reviews for New Year's Legend
Funny! Many kisses!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Hahahaha awesome! XD
Yhaelle-chii chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
So sweet! I'm starting to see rainbows! Kyaaa!

It's already 3:51 a.m here and I still couldn't stop reading, butI have no regrets considering that your fic was reaply worth it!
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Aww, that was sweet! I just got into 1827, and I'm glad I found this! It kinda sucks that Gokudera's time wasn't more fleshed put though... Ah well, thanks for posting!
Ornate Lace chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Sorry, Reborn. Your grammar is wrong too. "'Also, not you're immediate family. You and your guardians'" is also wrong. You're is a contraction of "you are". It should be your as in possessive. You used the second "your correctly though.

Anyways, sorry about that. Just finished writing an assignment for English. Can't help it... Good story though. I really did like it.
RibbonCrux149 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
you can find a large tuna fish in a tossing booth?awesome!
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i like your fic :D
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
how cute
ahzria-hime chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
it was awesome! i really love it! i'm planning to write something bout them to! but... well, kinda um... afraid to do so... anyway your fic is great!
fujoshikanojo94 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
cute :)) i was looking for a story like this...harem type genre i hope you make another story like this
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awesome fanfic, Hibari and Tsuna sleeping 3 Pwnt win
Kichou chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Cute story. I like it.
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
lols HIBARI CHEATED! ALL HE DID WAS SLEEP AND HE WON! Lol that is what we call PWM. Lambo at the end... e.o hahaha