Reviews for Dean takes a Myspace Survey
Erebourne chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Too frickin' funny! I loved that one. (YAY, Dean has Verizon, I can call him free, LMAO :)
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Fav. subject: Lunch.

.God.

Cracking the effing up.
Riley Carbine chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
not as funny as some of the previous and really solemn but it's nice to see you updating again. Oh and REO speedwagon is a group not a song just thought i'd give a heads-up
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
LOL!

I love it!

'what the hell is hollister?"

'your mean'

'and you're short'

LOL LOL LOL!

wow...that's greatness...I wish Dean did stuff like this...it would crack me up!

OH! And on one of em you said Dean had been possessed? I thought he was the only one of them (Sam, Dean, Bobby, John, etc..) that hadn't been possessed... if he was, I don't remember it... :(
x.lizzy.x chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
LOL!

nice! I loved the 'and it's none of your damn business' part... -snort- very nice!

aw! I liked the ending! hee hee...Sam saw it! I love that he threw a pillow at him..lol
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
LOL LOL LOL!

I read the title of this and HAD to read it...that's freakin great...

I love the answers you wrote for Dean...very nice...lol...
Singer Salvage chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Omg XD I love it! Lmao

Great story, can't wait for the next chapter
JaneConstantine chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
That was funny! I can't wait for the next chapter _
Kiluca1228 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
LOlz did u watch last weeks episode ? it was awesome ! this story or chappy was great !
americanidolfreak chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
Oh my God...Dean taking myspace surveys. The entire time I had a vision of Jensen Ackles doing this on the show. Now I'm waiting for it to happen! Very good, made me laugh. Update soon!
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Yea super natureal fan to ! ! ! ! ! !
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Once again, cuteness!
sayrae3times chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
This was unbelievably cute! I tell you, I about rolled on the floor from, "Missouri might come at me with a very large spoon if i say no". LOL. Nice job.
jasper03 chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
This is just too much fun! I actually do the Interviews on Facebook because my Myspace sucks. Still, I understand how Dean feels about the surveys. They are so addicting!

I love this fic! great job!

*Hugs*

Katie
Elizabeth Thief chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
lol! it's so funny! I can totally see dean doing that...lol