Reviews for A Rich Love
QueenBtch101 chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
Wow hotaru just wow
Toya chapter 41 . 5/3/2016
The story is sooooo incredibly amazing...thanx for entertaining us.

Love u loads! Keep up your good work!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/18/2015
lots of spelling mistakes.. please fix em! THANK!Q
Guest chapter 33 . 6/9/2015
WTF., EWWY JUCKY NAME. HANNA MIKAN? YUCK. HANNAH yucker.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/9/2015
;oool
Guest chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
tghis is stupid. IT IS BATHROOM NOT TOLET . DO CHU MEAN THEY WHERE IN THE TOILET THE WHOLE TIME? DUMDUM. YUCKY FUCKY NUCKY BUCKY! BYE.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
NUUU I BET MIKAN WILL BE PREGNANT. UGHGHHGHGH
Guest chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
so lusty.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2015
so cheezy yucky mucky fucky D:
Rose chapter 41 . 4/1/2015
I loved it it was great very different then the other fanfiction of Mikan and natsume I read. The best I read so far.
starwarsgirl chapter 21 . 2/12/2015
I really love your fanfiction. I have read almost all of your gakuen alice stories and even though you may never get this reveiw I wanted to send it. This particular story is really great and you put alot of detail into the little things. I love how instead of focusing on the NxMxR triangle you just seperated everyone and got to them separately. I hope you contiue upload stories.
taemoni chapter 41 . 1/3/2015
Wow. Awesome story. I loved how u put that Mikan got pregnant after like what, 3 4 miscarriages?
Guest chapter 25 . 1/2/2015
I know that you keep saying that a lot of your chapters are really short but I really like this series and I'm enjoyng how you write plus you write a decent amount.i love your stories! :)
AiramEnayle chapter 40 . 8/28/2014
I want to review your work as a whole...

The whole concept of your story was very impressive in generally, though I must say that from the time Mikan and Natsume slept together for the first time your succeeding chapters were all Lemon. It's not disgusting though, I find it funny and how their relationship really grows as days go. Natsume here is really a Real Pervert and very loving Man in any way you look at him. But when his possessiveness and jealousy will add up then you can't control him. Mikan on the other hand, you put a twist to her character especially in the sex escapade but her determination to have a baby despite the consequences were really tough which I admire on how you portrayed her. Their past were unexpected also.

I love how your story unfolds and how you ended it. There are no too much heartaches, no third party to ruin their relatioship. Your story is basically two individualsa who accept each other past, flaws, imperfections and later on fell in love with each other and love each other unconditionally...they were perfect to each other.

You really connect your story to the readers, your story did some impact and linger after reading it.

Other than some grammatical errors and spelling the rest was EPIC.

I know you will be a good writer in the future.
MarSette chapter 11 . 6/25/2014