Reviews for Willan
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Nice chapter now this is awesome.
TTigerz chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wow... Mulan fan much... But I love it :D
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I think you forgot to mention the fact that the yellow dragon was beheaded by Irma's lousy guidance.

Other that that... AWESOME STORY!
Luxuria La Indigo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
How sad is it that you continue this prolonged spree of mediocrity and unoriginality. Your complete lack of any idea your own astounds me. How can you call yourself an author when you're copying dialogue from the movies! Whatever the original Disney characters did in the movies, you have Avatar or Witch characters do the same exact thing. Narration and dialogue are also ripped out of the movies, which is even sadder.

What made you think it was a good idea to do this. Did you think nobody would notice if you just changed the name of the characters? I mean, just from reading your Elyon's Beginning story I was struck by the undeniable fact that you had taken it all from the Ariel's Beginning movie. It didn't even take me ONE SECOND to recognize the scene where Triton gave Athena the music box, you even copied the part where the seven little mermaids had been spying on their parents about to kiss and peeking at them behind a rock and giggling.

I know this because I just recently rented it out of curiosity, having seen the first one when I was very young and having loved it. I was saddened to see that you also ripped off the original Little Mermaid movie. I checked out the rest of your Disney-”inspired” stories. These aren't inspired. They're all copied. I can't believe that someone would be so dumb as to actually copy the script and songs from a Disney movie! It pains me to see that someone would be so lazy as to try to pass this off as their own.

Mulan wasn't one of the best movies, but it was still pretty good, and I enjoyed it when it first came out.

Have you no shame or pride? Do you not realize that it is this kind of laziness that is responsible for America's overall stupidity? Here's a tip, honey-bunny. Try coming up with something original. It might hurt your tiny little brain, but hey, no pain, no gain. And accept the blame for your errors, instead of blaming it on someone else like that stupid girl who walked/fell into a open manhole because she had been texting and not paying attention, and her parents wanted to sue the city even though it was entirely their daughter's fault for being so stupid.

Acknowledge your mistakes and failures, and admit that you were wrong to try to pass off somebody else's creation as your own. Only then can you move on. This will be the test of your own drive. Do you really care about being an author? It's cleat from the stuff you have posted that you don't. Do yourself a favor and get off the Internet, and go play outside or something.

If you were my kid, I would ensure that you never touched another computer – except of course when you had to do homework, and I suspect you spend more time recycling your fics than studying for school – so you couldn't write any more ripped-off-Disney-movie 'stories' again. And since you're apparently wasting your summer vacation with more of this stuff, I'd also put you in summer school to ensure that you're using your time productively. I can't help but wonder what will happen to you after highschool. Doubtless you write whatever essays or papers you have to do in highschool and copy them off other sources. It wouldn't surprise me.
AngeloftheMist chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I like your idea. Very Creative. I love Mulan myself, so I really am enjoying this. Keep it Up!
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
I'm SOO sorry I didn't review this last chapter earlier! I didn't even realize it was up. Anyway, great chapter. Will is made a hero, and gets the guy, all in the same week! I loved this story so much, I wish there could be more. Great job!
Dominus Irae chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
What ill-thought tripe is this? Why do you keep stealing other people's stories and replacing them with the names of other people's characters that you did not create? Are you so starved for attention that you're unable to come up with ANYTHING on your own? Has your pathetic little brain finally shrunk to the size of a dust mote from your very own sheer stupidity?

Were you drinking - and dousing your eyes - with bleach and/or lye? Were you writing this in class with your cellphone when you were supposed to be paying attention to the person at the front of the room who is there to teach you the skills you need to make it in life? What put the notion in your head that you had any writing talent? Did your mother drink and smoke heavily while she was pregnant? Were you dropped on the head a lot when you were a kid? Are you in Special Education class? With the other retards?

How stupid your friends must be to continue encouraging you to broadcast your sheer, utter, profound, and complete lack of talent and intelligence to the world via your keyboard and the Internet? How stupid are your parents to allow you ANYWHERE near the computer, instead of making you do your homework or go play outside so that your pale skin can finally get the sunlight it needs after hours, days, weeks, months locked in your room masturbating to your own literary miscarriages?

What has Avatar and WITCH ever done to deserve your abuse of their universes and characters? What did the creators of these two universes ever do to you that you should dishonor them in such a disgraceful way? These characters and universes are fictional, yet they deserve far more respect than you do. You're nothing but a misbegotten, talentless Suethor who cannot come up with ONE single orignal idea.

I don't care if you use Twilight in your stories. Twilight sucks, and its author sucks, and anyone who loves Twilight enough to write a fanfiction about it sucks too. Stephanie Meyer needs to be dragged into the street and beaten viciously for the tripe she writes, but that's another matter.

The only way you can ever redeem yourself is by deleting all of this stuff that you recycled from other people and go become An Hero. Seriously. Remember, it's DOWN THE STREET, not across the road! It's all you'll ever amount to, because it's clear from your writing that you'll never make it in the real world.

Gah. People like you make me lose faith in humanity.
Amber Pegasus chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up(sending vertual roses).
Amber Pegasus chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
There's excitement in this chapter. Update real soon.
lost prince chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
Job well done. Liked it a lot, it gave me a nice picture of the real movie (Don't think I'll have to watch the real one now do I? ).

Yan Lin and Nigel were really funny (in my opinion).

CAn't wait to for the other updates.
Sovereign64 chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
That was a great story! Congratulations in completing it!
Sovereign64 chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
Alright! Phobos has been defeated! Onto the next chapter!
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
Great chapter! Will and the team really saved the day. *sniff* I think I meet tear up. :) Update soon!
lost prince chapter 11 . 3/27/2009
Welcom back. Yet another fine chapter, well done.

Liked when Nigel was a girl (Do I look fat), lol.

Cant wait to see how it ends (Irma got to make a party or something).

Will be waiting for the update.
Amber Pegasus chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
I have a good feeling about today. Update real soon.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »