Reviews for Reincarnation
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 4/11
J'aime.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Why not just revive Haddock and have him kick ass?
DALO225 chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I hope i wasn't the only one that noticed videl... HAS SAIYAN BLOOD IN HER. Technically she is now part saiyan. Hope i wasn't the only one
rebmul8 chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
damn good story love to see a sequel
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Just wanted to comment that you got it backwards... Videl would have to be type AB and Gohan type B for a blood transfusion to work. The way you've got it would kill Videl.
ComCoddyL chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
A sequel is demanded! This is actually a really good read. Others are either fully on Combat or romance but this is balanced. Good to have read it.
A Changing Persona chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Great!

They're on a space ship!

Now something intersting can happen!

Yays!
animal videl chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
ok, if you have AB type blood, you can only give blood to others with type AB. Type AB can receive from everyone and give to others with AB. Type O can give to anyone and receive from only those with Type O. Think of it this way. Type AB is known as the universal receiver and Type O is known as the universal donor. Biology 101. learn it, live it, love it
SierraLarson chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
I know that you probably aren't planning on making a sequel of this, but you have to. It's too good of a story NOT to make sequel of! Especially since they just took off. I REALLY want to know what happens in outer space!
SierraLarson chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Oooh! This is getting intense!
Soundwave-82 chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
excellent story please tell if you are going to write a sequel please i need to know what happened
GohanSSJ2x chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
awesome story one of my new favs. is there a sequel?
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
cool story
PhoenixRe chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
An okay story. It had its weak moments but in general it was pretty good. It was interesting to see a somehow more mellow Vegeta.

Also interesting was Videl becoming a mentionable force (although I didn'd like the thing with the blood, I don't think it was really necessary)
PhoenixRe chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Ok, I admit that at least the Phoenix part was original (I mean it was yours) and it has some base since it is actually mentioned in the DB series (although Roshi says that it died lol)

The rest was a classic DBZ fight so I liked it (I mean I am reading a DBZ fanfic heh).

What I couldn't understand was the statement from Vegeta

"All those killed by Frieza still have tails, even. They can’t go Super Saiyan!" What did you mean? We are talking about the remains not the ones killed ny Frieza and what does having a tail has to do with being able to go SS. I don't remember anything about it. It was just a coincidence that they all achieved SS after they settled down on Earth and had removed their tails for obvious reasons?