Reviews for Bad Trip
Syfy-girl97 chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
Hey I loved this I don't know if you still do fanfic but if you do please up date fucking amazing
honest-bitch-yeah chapter 34 . 1/30/2012
HOLYFUCKINGSHIT! this story is AMAZING! i know you haven't updated in a long while but update:) i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to know the end:)
So-sinful chapter 34 . 1/13/2011
D: you can't leave it there!

I love it too much!

TBH I think they should remake the show into this fanfic it would be awesome :D! xx
So-sinful chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
God I wish that there was a Marian in my classes who'd stick up for me :L
So-sinful chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
Robin - what a Dick *tuts*

I like this story its good
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 23 . 10/18/2009
zomg. Why are boys so fucking retarded? And if Tom was in my class I would fucking cut off his stupid tiny dick. God, people are so ignorant. And I know it's a fanfic but people are just as retarded in real life.

But... yeah. I liked this chappie a lot and I think you have a real talent for plot lines and drama, but I personally like a little more fluff and character development :D But that's just me. But I did think that Robin and Marian got together too fast at the beginning of this chappie. Just saying...

But other than those tiny weeny little details, it was great! And your other story set in Alice Springs is really good two, because you rarely find Australian fanfics. It was really refreshing (I'm an aussie too) :D

Thanks, and update all your stories cos you haven't in AGGESS!

xoxo
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
good chappie. boom!
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
haha i like the aussie references but australia was so bad! the cinematography was awesome, no doubt, but the script was so... eurgh

:P
That Lavender chick ROCKS chapter 34 . 7/30/2009
Heyy

yes it is that freak that happens to love ALL your stories

yes you heard / read correctly LOL

AL

but im not here to ask for chappies for once (althought they would be nice ;)LOL )

I was a bit worried about if your okay cos of your comment on Dear Anonymous, and i would have put it up there but they dont let me review more than once (WHICH SO NEEDS TO BE CHANGED [hint hint] COS I LIKE OVERLY REVIEWING YOUR STORIES)

So yeah :)

i hope your okay

hugs xx
DreamsofRay chapter 34 . 7/29/2009
Holy Shit.

Okay, BREATHE

God damn, why have I only just found this story!

This is BRILLIANT, so amazing and realistic too. It was fantasticly written and you pulled me in to every single word. It was original too and you weren't scared to make them totally bad ass. The language was excellent, all in all one of the best I have ever read, if not the best.

Please make a sequel and update the chapter SOON!

Love it more than sliced bread

Ray

x
Madame Beret chapter 34 . 3/15/2009
It's been a long time since I read this but WOWZA

Nice work with Eve, I totally forgot she was a traitor. Not just some blonde who Much fell in love with... but she changed in the end...

I LOVE Marian and Robin being divided! It's so much more fun to read. I seriously LOVE crazy Maiden

And Robin came to get her from the ball in 'a black suit and dark glasses' sounds like a picture you sent me of someone...

And LOL the bitch is called Erin.

I am gonna do my FF now, I'm all inspired.

God I love this

SEQUEL!

Hannah
surfergirl3537 chapter 34 . 3/7/2009
Whoa Marian is a great actress I thought it was a real fight!

Aw poor Much [ but Eve deserved it...lowkey
Magpie287 chapter 34 . 3/7/2009
Wow ace idea!

Although I love it when Robin and Marian argue for real lol

That fake fight in the car was amazing :D

Aww bless poor Much though, I just want to give him a hug :(

Please update soon! :P
x Miss I x chapter 33 . 2/26/2009
great chapter!

If i'm really honest i love seeing the arguements and tension between Robin and Marian - you write them so well.

I wonder who said that about Marian - I really felt her sadness and she has a right to be angry with Robin. I'm glad she stood up to him at the end as well lol!

Oh naughty Eve - Poor Much

Would love to see more arguements and tension between R&M lol! and i loved the end part with Robin correcting her.

I can't wait to find out what happens next

x
CalonLan chapter 33 . 2/25/2009
aawh, excellent chapter.

love the hard talking Marian, love it.

looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work!