Reviews for Friends and Sacrifices
Did you know that there was a deleted scene of Screweyes telling why he is what he is?
Eilonwyandtaran chapter 3 . 6/15
This is fairly good, but just like the movie. In book form. Still good though 7/10
Malcolm Carter chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
You People Can Make A Seuqel Of The We're Back A Dinosaur's Story movie
CampionSayn chapter 3 . 12/21/2013

And here I thought I'd be quite out of luck looking for anything even moderately decent to read in this section and here this was sitting directly at the bottom of the heap, full of beautiful creativity and well managed plot and characterization. You need a tea party and a crown for this...
DarynNator chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I find this to be quite brilliant in fan perspective, I find that it covers a lot of what is seen in the movie itself. I also relate to it in my own world as when I had found this and pulled it up on a random search for anything interesting on the night of my 20th birthday this year.
Rookie70Penguin chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I like it...I just wish I could fins some Rex/Elsa fanfics...
KHLegacy chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
This was great you made this flow very nicely! a good Good vs. Evil fic good work!
Serendipity's tears chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Eeeeee so cool! Thx for coming up with it! _~
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
AW! That was so sweet! Loved this! Gosh, how amazing is THIS? I LOVE 'We're Back!,' and there really aren't enough fanfiction for such an awesome story! *U* Rock on! This was a perfect look at all that happened with the kids and dinosaurs alike (liked the 'other me' stuff a lot! Totally makes sense)! Awesome job!
27's Fury chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Oh I've been looking for We're Back stories! And this was an awesome first find!~ Loved it and I hope to find more We're Back fics
anon chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
YAY! We're Back Dinosaur Story rocks
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh, hey, I do remember this story. It was always so cool how they shifted from prehistoric to cartoony. Great first chapter, I remember enough of the movie (which I haven't seen in forever) to follow along.

White Hunter chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
good work on this story, well done. I hope that you continue to make stories like this one.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
Brian Seling chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Is Professor Screweyes bad?
White Hunter chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This is a great story so far and you've really captured the part in 'We're back!'. Rex and Louie have a strong bond with each other that no one could ever brake, update as soon as you can.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!