Reviews for To Whom it May Concern
Fire and Snow chapter 1 . 3/6
Cool Story, I love it!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Ah, as someone struggling with my own college applications, I found this highly interesting and somewhat inspiring...although my background is certainly far less interesting than Beckett's. Le sigh.
Martina Fowl chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Good, really good. Maybe not true to the characters- based on book 8, Beckett was a really good athlete and expected to become Myles's bodyguard. But you gave him a different personality that worked well for your story. I like it
eashwar chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
brilliant just brilliant puts a new perspective on things
44Lefty chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great job! You should write more stories like this! Maybe about some of the other characters? You could write about Qwan or Qweffor's childhood, or N1 learning to control his magic, or Holly's academy days!
tealeaf.tiffu chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
wow, that was really cool! I always love it when people decide to write about artemis/myles/beckett in the future! it's pretty cool. I like how you wrote this. your style was very nice and sincere. the way it explains everything is quite nice, and it kinda gives you a sense of fulfilment at the end. all in all, a great effort! good job :)
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
cassTastrohpe chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Extraordinarily nice. Although I might have just listened to Killer Queen one too many times.
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is so awsome! I love it. :)
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
this is a great one, and he's a bit fowl, too. and i like the part about artemis's girfriend
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Actually, Artemis has written several romance books under the guise of acclaimed Violet Sirblu (or something similar)... he had said that he had figured out the perfect romance plot and had earned a small fortune that way...and Artemis notices and analyzes everything... so Beckett cant really say that is why he is good at literature and they are not because it contradicts itself...other than those small details (sorry for my nitpicking) your story was very good.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
By the first 100 words I was completely hooked. Your voice for Beckett was just self-effacing enough to be real, but not overly so as to make him a whiner. He was... human, and the reader loved him all the more for it, whereas all of the people in Colfer's series are rather superhuman in their own ways.

Beckett's voice was fantastically crafted, and the exquisite attention you paid to each and every detail really made the fic come alive. Have you ever applied for a creative writing program? I believe you would be the first acceptance on their list.
croquette queen chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I ADORE this piece of writing. Best story I've read in a very long time- you captured the characters perfectly, in my opinion, and Beckett's feelings and thoughts are written in a way that I can believe them. So well done, you should be proud.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hmmm... just details without even ranting how Beckett's life sucks.
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This story was fan-freaking-tastic! I love it; it's an extremely accurate portrayal of a normal child, stuck in the flurry of abnormality. 3