Reviews for A Deadly Obsession
Rock The Rain chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
I love this. Do you plan on ever updating again? xD
bellac611 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
hmmm. interesting.
PutMeDown chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Really interesting... Well now I'm stuck. Hoping to see an update soon because this has alot of pontential!
Jenn chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Damn... not to complain but when are you continuing this kick-ass story? I want more of "the man's" craziness and some spunk for Abby-girl.

By the way I have no idea why I'm writing in slang 'cos I don't even speak it...

But anyway, please post the next chap soon!
WolfxAngel chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Lmao, man. I love this so much! :D Please update soon!
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Great story! You are awesome at writing Abi's point of view, it's so stream of consciousness and awesome. She's pretty messed up, isn't she? Of course she is, she idolizes the Joker. Can't wait to read more!
linalove chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
This sis a very interesting story!I love Abigael! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!:)
greenpanic6 chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
that was intense. i hope things will be more exciting for her
Roaarr chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
] I really like this story. Please continue? Update as soon as you can.
REMOVEPLEASE chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
I love this story!

I couldn't believe it when she sneezed!

that sounds like something that would happen to me; standing in the middle of the street attempting to talk to my idol whilst wearing scary pyjamas and sneezing LOL
rudebox chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Interestingg. Can't wait til the next chapter. :)
ix FENIXchild xi chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Update , please ? love your story ! :D
clichekiller12 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
I just into this story this afternoon. And I just finished the third chapter. Oh my God! I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next! It's so perfect and it reminds me so much of... me. Except for I wouldn't have the guts to raise my hand... Keep up the good work!
PharaohsAdvocate chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Wow. This is a GREAT fic. Honestly.

I'm really, really glad that this isn't a Mary-Sue thing. You did a great job at making Abi anything but. :)

And I laughed hysterically when I read how she first met the Joker. I was laughing, but at the same time I just felt SO bad for her. That would've sucked. So. Much. I would've crawled into a hole and died if I emberassed myself like that in front of the Joker.

By the by, I'm the same height as Abi (4'11) and I was so happy to know I'm not alone, even if the character is fictional!

Anyway, this is a great story, and I really love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
VerdeAmor chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I want to see how this goes! Please continue! I'd like you to know that this is my first ever Dark Knight fanfic that I've read[I just saw the movie yesterday] and I like it.

-Girlycard6