Reviews for Double Date
jjuliebee chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Loved this! Thank you for writing bb 3
Lawn Girl chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
i loved this. I love seeing glimpses into poly lifestyles and this was handled with such care and sweetness. oh yeah and a heaping dash of extreme hotness!

xo
Lil Miss Golden Eyes chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Totally worth the wait! I mean, the original one shot was posted over a year ago!

I loved it!

I really liked the fact that you included the struggles that they would no doubtedly have to face, it made the relationship more real and not based purely on the sexy times.

Well done :P
Mavelle1 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This was great! I think you did a wonderful job balancing the love and romance with some real life issues that they would be bound to face. And the kids can't be cuter. I know there wasn't a whole lot of them, but it was adorable just the same. I loved it!
cvds chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
LOVED it! Sexy, hot and perfect! Really enjoyed reading this. Your updates always make me smile:)
KareBear1965 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
gee, girl what can I say but that you are a true master at words and bring the story to lite where feel like you are part of what is going on. Keep it going there will be many trails, but with love they can concore all.

Hugs
nicole854 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I liked it. You are one of my favorite authors on this site. I like this story. Wish it was more than a one, and now two, shot.
Kataleena chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I was so happy when I got this alert, I squee'd aloud. My husband now thinks I'm even more crazy than he already did, but it was totally worth it. :)
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Beautiful. How can a house hold that much love and desire? :) I love the how they work together for their family. I cracked up about Alice sending Edward, Jasper and Bella to sleep at one house so she could sleep alone in the big bed. That would so be me sometimes. LOL! Love it.
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I kinda liked the mixed pairings...I think. Definitely liked the double dates. Hot stuff!
Cattivella chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I loved it! This story is so sweet with the perfect amount of delicious, lemony tart.
Trinab74 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Thank you so very much for writing this for me. I absolutly loved it.

I laughed and I cried and in the end I felt content.

Trina
adorablecullens chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I got a little teary at the end of this chapter ... it's so hard to find a one good partner in life. Imagine how nice it would be to have three of them! It made me sad that Jasper saw himself as dispensible from their relationship, but I guess that's gonna happen to everyone at some point.

As always, you write the lurve so well, bb ...
twilightheaded23 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
yay I'm so glad this was continued! I LOVE LOVE LOVED TTH, and it felt as balanced as it could be with three people, but for some reason the four of them make sense too. And you've written it perfectly, DUH. :)
edmom chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
great story loved it so far
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »