Reviews for Double Date
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
How on earth have I missed this piece of delish? Someone in the PP mentioned it so I scurried off to read. Then after reading I had to go have some private time. . I want their relationship. And that was some serious hot sexin'. Of course, the E/J lovin' does it for me .time. Then you throw on some B/A action too? Holy hell.
The Naughty Librarian chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
WOW! What a GREAT story you cooked up, here. ::slurps:: Love me some Jasper & Edward, I admit. I look forward to reading all your yummy offerings. :) ~ Lula
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i love it! it's so sweat! could you maybe do one where they move in together but without the babies, so it won't be inturupted! i would read it if you did!
hopelesslydevotedtoemmett chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I absolutely loved this story! If it were up to me right now you would win this contest hands down.
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
wow! that is one hot story!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was so freakin hot! Loved it!
isacz chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
LOVE it! great job!
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Sweet Jesus that was delicious. Your stories always are though. Excellent job. I've gotta say that I definitely wouldn't mind reading a long story along these same lines... M... lol. :D
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw... amazing and very, very hot! :) Great job!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh...Wow! That's all I have to say, it's all I can say! This was ridiculously hot! Absolutely amazing, great job )
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aw haha its cute! haha i cant get over how you used that last line hahahahaaha funny!
thatgirljen chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh my gosh, I totally freaking loved it. Im going to PM you with more detail!
kookydow818 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh my gosh! That was Flippin hot! I know I'm not the only one who would LOVE for you to continue this story as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I've got to say, it's damn surprising seeing Edward and Alice, and Jasper and Bella as the married couples, and not EB, JA. But I adore it! This is SO hot.
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Good lord, woman! That was...phenomenal! OK, gotta go find the husband! ;)
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »