Reviews for Double Date
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Interesting part two. I was thinking that a large duplex would work too. All they'd have to do is put a door between the two houses but from the outside it would still look legit. Problem is... most duplexes aren't very big or luxurious. Oh well, your solution worked out great!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Homemade chocolate Jello? Pudding, maybe... but Jello? Different strokes for sure. Speaking of which... I don't read enough multi-person fics. Thanks for that.
Julia Dawn chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I think this has to be the sweetest Poly I've ever read... I'm not very into them because there almost always just about sex, which tends to get boring.. But this characters had so much love for each other, you actually made me feel as if having three lovers was the most common thing.
Color me Red chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Wow amazing. I Love this story. Interesting pairings. I love it!
SarahCullen17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Honestly, I'm feeling a bit conflicted about this one. The lemons were very hot but I wish that the poor children didn't have to be exposed to that insanity. Good for E, A, J, and B for standing up for who they love...but I just can't imagine growing up in a household like that. I realize that Benjamin was a key part of the plot-he was the reason that the double date was so desperately needed because they missed each other. But I just wish that the kids didn't have to be so affected by their parents' (all four of their parents?) choices. I'm all for loving who you need to...but this fic would have been MUCH more enjoyable if Ben and Peter weren't involved.

Very hot lemons, though. I relish femmeslash but man-slash doesn't do it for me. However, your E/J lovin' was beautiful.
Twilight-ObsessedDiva chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I loved it great story :)
FreaKiki chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Omg! Loved this! I so wish there was more!
FreaKiki chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Omg! I freaking loved this so much! It was so ducking hot! I hope there's more!
MyBrownHairedGirl chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Dude, please continue this! I seriously think you're making the wrong choice by completing this only 2 chaps into it. Edward, Bella, Alice, Jasper have so many more things to realise and go through with eachother! This is unfinished!
Blue fantaisie chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Great story but I would have thought that the biggest issue would be the parents.
HornyGuitarPlayer chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Holy shit that was hot. I recently found your writing and am glad this was my introduction... I can't wait to hear what's in that pervy head of yours!

You're ability to carry a scene while changing points of view is really good and your style of writing is addicting. I really enjoyed this.
laura lou who chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I always like these stories. Yours, though, I like the best. More realistic in my eyes.

You are a fantastic writer. Thanks for some awesome smut!
cinewardy chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
HOT AS HELL! GOOD JOB AUTHOR!
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
To quote one of my favs. "LOVE IS LOVE". I like your pov about love. If you find love grabahold and dont let go.
mssmith chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow...and I mean wow for both chapters. I had read this once before and just found it again and am so glad that I didn't review chapter 1! This is so incredibly beautiful, so completely hot...I'm jealous as hell, I would love to get in on some of that amazing lovin'! Thanks mskathy, you rock beyond words!
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »