Reviews for Double Date
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
To quote one of my favs. "LOVE IS LOVE". I like your pov about love. If you find love grabahold and dont let go.
mssmith chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow...and I mean wow for both chapters. I had read this once before and just found it again and am so glad that I didn't review chapter 1! This is so incredibly beautiful, so completely hot...I'm jealous as hell, I would love to get in on some of that amazing lovin'! Thanks mskathy, you rock beyond words!
TheRainGirl chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Awww Eddie and Jazz need some alone time! I love how Edward explained how Jasper was needed. So touching and emotional and just the right amount of love and lust. Its not just about sex. Sex is good, great. But that's not the most important part. This story makes my ladybit tingle, but it makes my heart all twidderpated and that's the best part :)
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
*sigh* I adore this story, you know that. I think I reviewed already on my other acct, and I'm rereading this chapter :) I adore it and can't wait for more :)
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
That was awesome loved it!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
wow. i feel so dirty but in a mushy romanatic way. just wow.
laceyndom chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
loved it!
insanemum chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Wow Ms Kathy - I'm fanning myself from the smokin' hawtness. But it was really sweet too. The obvious affection they all have for one another is really sweet and the sex, well, nuff said. Don't let your Mum get her hands on this. I really liked your opposite to canon pairing too. It worked very nicely, and, truthfully, who wouldn't want to see Jasper and Edward together! Your a dirty girl, MsKathy - but I like you!
Laliita chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Your stories, keep leaving me like WHAAT? and at hte same time its so OWWWW CUUUTE.

just so you know you have an Argentinian fan.

Love

L
they call me red chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
I have never read your stuff before although I noticed you beta'ed and advised on many of my favorite stories. This is the first work of yours I've read and I loved it. It was short but said all it needed to say. In my mind, this arangement sounds perfect. While "hiding" behind a screen name I can say I would love this type of arrangement in my own home but would never admit it to my spouse or anyone else for that matter. It's a shame we feel shame over this sort of thing. Thanks for writing this. It's lovely.
soapladyjen chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Perfection...hot, messy, lovely, insanely sexy perfection.

Thank you.
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That situation would be my idea of heaven! What an amazingly hot story! Thanks for posting it, and thanks to letmesign for recc'ing it!
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Just found this today and loved it.
mrstwister712 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I loved visiting these four (plus two) again.

Time flows and everyday things may take precidence,but I am so happy that these four found the time to come together and reconnect.

LOVED IT!
commasaywhat chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
That would be so wonderful to have. I love your story.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »