Reviews for Double Date
mrstwister712 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I loved visiting these four (plus two) again.

Time flows and everyday things may take precidence,but I am so happy that these four found the time to come together and reconnect.

commasaywhat chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
That would be so wonderful to have. I love your story.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
it was really good! i liked how no one had a problem with what they were doing, and how intimate they were. it was good!
LolaWorld chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
ohhh wow, a life like this truly would be the absolute PERFECT life ever. Sigh, I truly loved this story and the whole idea of this kind of love and friendship with not just your spouse but with another couple. That would be so amazing.

keyecullen chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Interesting concept. Enjoyed the chapter.
rockiestwitwin chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I 3 you so much :) Such a cute little story about love and friendship and happiness. People sometimes forget what it means and takes to be happy. It doesn't take much, just the people that mean the most to you. In this story it's more people than usual is all ;)

rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
DUUUUUDE. I've had this sitting in my box for like...10 years. Okay so not really but it feels that way. I've got so much fic to catch up on and I'm starting at the beginning :)

LOOOOOVED this. So freaking hot! Just...hotness :)

Love you MsK. :)

maggiejoma chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
great story...:)
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I like it.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Kick Ass plot.
irelandk chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
:) with fun lemons - yum
Rosmarina chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Oh I hate that Jasper feels superfluous. I'm glad that Edward reassured him.

It was nice to see you tackle the issues of poly with kids. :)
kdpc chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I LOVED this short story. Loved it. I'm a cannon girl but your stories are ALWAYS the exceptions. Always! Infact, I would rather read E/J, B/A, my favorite... E/J/B or E/J/B/A stories written by you than cannon. You just have a way of making me fall in love with them.

I adored the story!
acctonhold chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
aw, jasper called edward "baby". that was hot and sweet. can't wait to read more!
Lead69 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I totally enjoy the realness of the worlds you create, worlds where not everything is peaches and cream. Jasper having the most difficulty works so well and rings truest for me.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »