Reviews for Double Date
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
it was really good! i liked how no one had a problem with what they were doing, and how intimate they were. it was good!
LolaWorld chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
ohhh wow, a life like this truly would be the absolute PERFECT life ever. Sigh, I truly loved this story and the whole idea of this kind of love and friendship with not just your spouse but with another couple. That would be so amazing.

LOVED IT!
keyecullen chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Interesting concept. Enjoyed the chapter.
rockiestwitwin chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I 3 you so much :) Such a cute little story about love and friendship and happiness. People sometimes forget what it means and takes to be happy. It doesn't take much, just the people that mean the most to you. In this story it's more people than usual is all ;)

Looooooooooove,

Deeds
rockiestwitwin chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
DUUUUUDE. I've had this sitting in my box for like...10 years. Okay so not really but it feels that way. I've got so much fic to catch up on and I'm starting at the beginning :)

LOOOOOVED this. So freaking hot! Just...hotness :)

Love you MsK. :)

I like it.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Kick Ass plot.
irelandk chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
:) with fun lemons - yum
Rosmarina chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Oh I hate that Jasper feels superfluous. I'm glad that Edward reassured him.

It was nice to see you tackle the issues of poly with kids. :)
kdpc chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I LOVED this short story. Loved it. I'm a cannon girl but your stories are ALWAYS the exceptions. Always! Infact, I would rather read E/J, B/A, my favorite... E/J/B or E/J/B/A stories written by you than cannon. You just have a way of making me fall in love with them.

I adored the story!
acctonhold chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
aw, jasper called edward "baby". that was hot and sweet. can't wait to read more!
Lead69 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I totally enjoy the realness of the worlds you create, worlds where not everything is peaches and cream. Jasper having the most difficulty works so well and rings truest for me.
BethMasenCullen chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Hey there, love! I'm a little behind in reading my updates but I just read this and loved it! I can completely see these 4 together (and I mean ALL together) just because of the passion they all share for each other. I'm sorry to see the "complete" at the top of the page but at the same time, it is a fitting place to stop. I love your writing and look forward to reading more! Thank you for sharing your talents and your characters with us! MWAH! :)
BamaBabe chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I love it! If only life could work that way. I don't know if I should be worried about Jasper - was that resolution too easy?

Thank you for sharing!