Reviews for My Echo, My Shadow and Me
Nandadevi chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ah saw your bio, QQ well if you ever get interested in this fic again I'd love to read it. :)
Nandadevi chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Aww this was really good! I know there is 0 chance of this being updated since it's been four years, but I'll follow anyways. I think you did such a good job with Charon's character, and Kate as well. Sad to see this left on a cliffhanger. :(
Dee-em-elle chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
more?
SoulAxe chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
whats going to happen? updated yet? how bout now? now? now? i'm bugging you lol lmao how bout now? its later like five secs lol
SoulAxe chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
how bout now, you said we could bug you!1 now now now? now? now? how bout niow

?
SoulAxe chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
update now?
SoulAxe chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
so cool, never seen it done like this so cool, are you going to update? soon? its been 2 years?
fandelivres chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
Woa, a really good fic. I just love the characters, you made a really good job with them. A pity that you did not keep writting...:(
Lakritzwolf chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Now you've got me hooked good and proper. Now I'm going to have to play F3 again and try him out as Follower, a things I have missed out before. But it's probably going to give me some very funny ideas...

Man, that was great. Really, really great, I mean. Is there any chance there's gonna be more of this?

You can't leave us stranded like this! You can't!

Waiting eagerly for an update!

Right here!
Awkward English chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
awesome fic DDD
ManInAMask01 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
thank you for recognizining(sp?) Charon's Bad-assary
yourlastnightmare chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
no moar? does that mean i need to pay u in russian girls? hmm...
Kyrsea-The Horror Movie Lover chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
You have no idea how much I love this story. You keep Charon in character so well and I like how Kate acts.

I hope to more (more lemon's) of this story soon!
Nemesia chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Write more! hrngh *dredges this story up from the past*
HAPPYLU chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Woah, holy snipes. awesome.

like, way speechless.

f

i think i read this on ghoulification, and since i've read it a second time (or eight; ninth. i'm beginning to lose count. ;D) i thought i'd review.

well, less of a review as more of a...

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE GOD BRAH

/death

and since i have to real critique, i'm just going to come out and say it:

i died when charon said "that's it! that's it!" when humping kate because that's -exactly- what he says in F3.

IT'S BOTH A TURNON INGAME AS IT IS OFFGAME.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »