Reviews for Abby's date with the President
Katiemac1992 chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Wow! This is amazing! I love it. And I love the way you go back and forth with both of their points of view. I can actually vizualize this story in my head and I definitely think this is exactly how things would go between the two in a situation like this. Well done!
SexyScottishDoc chapter 6 . 1/7/2009! you have no idea how you have me squealing with delight! I love Abby/Gibbs pairing! and you have me so intrigued right now, and I anxiously await the next chapter!
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
So well written and I do like cliffies but only when I write them! Come on ... give us more.
alix33 chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
"and turn 3 shades of red is probably one of the funniest things that I’ve seen in awhile." - Abby turning red? Wish I could have seen that for real on the show!

"but other then our traditional birthday dinners, I’ve kinda chickened out. Yes I can chicken out too!" - Gibbs chickening out? Who'd have thunk it!

Cute chapter!
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
I just found this story. Each chapter was great but the story got better and better. I can't wait for more.
KellyRoxton chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Great update Please write more and continue very soon. I can see Abby really getting flustered when Gibbs invades her space because she's attracted to him and wants to jump in his arms so it must be hard for her to have control over her body. Hope the dress is drop dead looking of course one of the season photos has Abby in the Marilyn dress only died black. Grins. That I could so see her having dyed the dress black to wear.
alix33 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
"it was kinda like Christmas, you wait and wait and then blink and it’s over." - That is EXACTLY how my Christmas was in 2008!

"I have nothing to do today and I’m so bored. And where’s my Caff-Pow Gibbs?" - If Abby is doing nothing, why would she even need the caffeine hit that a Caf-Pow would provide?

"You didn’t look bored when I walked in. Thinking about someone or something?” He asked me amusement in his voice. Oh crap! What am I suppose to say. If I hadn’t been so out of it when he came in I could’ve composed myself and he wouldn’t have caught me daydreaming about him." - Busted, Abbs!

I don't know whether to laugh uproariously or cringe in a mortified manner at Abby's behaviour the rest of this chapter, honestly. I really thought Abby would have more poise than to have a virtual meltdown when faced by her work crush, even if it is Gibbs. Meltdowns when faced by a work crush are more my poiseless style, I thought.
alix33 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
"I’m trying to decide if I’m technically with Mann anymore or what. I actually haven’t seen her in several weeks and I was suppose to call her after our last date, but got busy with a case and just never got around to it. Not that it mattered anyway, she was grating on my nerves with already talking commitment and we had only been out a few times. So no I guess I wasn’t with her anymore." - Ouch, that's a bit callous! No wonder he has those three ex-wives!
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
WEll I see those juices just flew right through you. GREAT JOB. Totally awesome I loved him behind her listening to her breathing. That's like totally HOT. Yes... Great Job. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Grins and runs off to check my in-box ya never know.
KellyRoxton chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Oh please update this really soon I mean I was sitting here and I'm trying to figure out what he's going to do. Hmm Please I'm so curious on the next chapter. Wow. He's going to tease and fluster her up royaly. Hmm he should be careful I think he might be the one who gets worked up and flustered all at the same time. Great Job Write more and Post sooner.
Gabbyfan923 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
YAH! Love it! This was one of my favorite Gabby scenes and I always LOVE reading fics about it. Thanks!
Melancholy Rogue chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Very nice! I loved that episode and I loved your take on it. Nicely done.
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Yes oh Yes. Great Job. Can't wait to read more. Please Write and post more soon. It's a GREAT Story and Wow. Totally Hot. Man I loved it. Runs around Happy.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh my goodness Oh My Goodness Oh please update. That was prolly the hotest GAbby moment ever. Okay he needs to break up with Hollis and get with Abby. Maybe another Abby holiday party or Maybe Abby wants to throw another party and she makes it a movie themed party where the others are suppose to dress up. That would be cute. Write more and post soon love your stories.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2