Reviews for Sticky Situation
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh naughty naughty couple!

This was hot! *Fans face.*
moralesgrace12345 chapter 1 . 2/1
absolutely amazing. Please make another one. There needs to be more Doctor teasing Rose! there are so few fics where he teases her, and those that do dont get his character right. ut you nailed it! keep writing more please!
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Haha BRILLIANT! :D I just LOVED it
Fix Your Accent chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh my sweet baby Jesus.
I think I love you.
IreallyCan'tRead chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Whoops, there go my panties! Oh my goodness, very hot and very sweet. I loved it!
DestielsGlitteryMoose chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Loved this, very hot. Amazing, great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Cute and funny! More please?;)
alasweneverdo chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wait, wait, I have to wonder-how can tinder be both dry AND drenched with gasoline? Or is that the point and I just missed it?
YouDon'tNeedToKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is such a hot story, I was touching myself the whole time - I came just as the Doctor and Rose came (eyes twinnkle). So so hot, that MY seat was quite sticky at the end of this fic.

Loved it.
SeleneStone chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
M delicious! Oh I am loving these stories tonight. This is... wow... wow... triple wow. The idea of Rose and the doctor having sex in a theatre is just m so naughty and so hot. Brilliant! Love it!
Alicefreak chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG! I love it!
ann no aku chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
This story is exactly what the doctor prescribed for before bed readings. Thank you so much. I loved every bit of it . . even brings back a memory or two!
being-me-the-real-me chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
t'was vry good!
BoyyM chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
That was wonderfully well done totally amazing and original. Please please do a second one in the Tardis.
ScarletK chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Bravo! That was a delicious bit of fun!