Reviews for Daisy Steiner's Ex Boyfriend is a Massive Wanker
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love the title!
That was excellent and really could fit into the show :)
flootzavut chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
"Did I ever tell you how much he loved Attack of the Clones?"

Tim's dart flies into the back of a chair.

"He said it was better than Empire."

"That godless bastard."

This cracked me up!

Also love pickle as an endearment...

This made me want to go watch it again, which is a sign of good fanfic IMO. Loved it, pitch perfect :-)
Mellie chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Omg, this was amazing. I know I'm about 4 years too late but I had to leave a comment because you've written this SO WELL, I can't even. Love it to bits and thank you for sharing it!
chaucernut chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Awesome. Amazing. One of my favourite all time fics of any of my ships. You are inspiring me to write one of my own. Although I doubt it would be as good as this. WELL DONE!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
AWWWWWW! That was so sweet!
Jen chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I know I'm quite late but I just had to tell you how much I loved this. So well-written, funny and cute all at the same time! Awesome story! :D Thank you!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Love this!

I love the progression and the steady build up and also how it isn't certain until the very end that they'll get anywhere with each other, everything else so innocent up until that point.

both characters are very natural, specially loved the part about Daisy not dying alone as long as she dies before Colin, very Tim thing to say.

Beautiful!

:D
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
It's 11:00pm in Australia and instead of sleeping, Tonia is falling in love with this couple because of this story!
Really, I only just discovered this awesome show and I decided straight away to hit the fanfic! Yours is by far the best!
CeeLoobyLouDee93 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Brilliant!

"It feels like something he hadn't even realized he was waiting for." Such a perfect, beautiful line XD

xoxo
Mushroom Ulysses chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ah, this is so true to their character ;)

It's adorable, and it's really well written. A lot of Spaced fics don't stay true to the character, which sucks because the characters are what make the show.

Kudos to you :)
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow. That was just amazing. I really enjoyed reading this-it was cute. I've never found a Spaced fanfic that I've actually liked. I mean, they're usually so random and nobody is in character at all. But this fic was surprisingly good. It kept the theme and characterization true to how they are in the show. I could really hear their voices while I was reading the story. Thanks for writing this as well as you did!
MegLT chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This was so great! It stayed so true to character the whole time, and felt very believable. Great job!
Edna E Mode chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So adorable, well-written and true to the show's spirit!

Oh, how I miss Tim and Daisy!
Anglobear chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was spot on. Seriously. I was looking around aimlessly for good Spaced fics and I came here to FF in hopes of finding something, anything. This is what I found, and I adore it. You stayed true to their characters; this really seems like something that would happen :)

Thank you for writing this.
beautifulrevolution101yahoo chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Listen up, smithereen.

I'm going to be completely honest and tell you that I didn't have hopes for this fic. None. Spaced is great, the humor incredibly unique, and I had no expectations that any ff could capture that.

And bugger me if you didn't do it.

Well done, kid. Extremely well done.

I am very impressed at how funy it was, how well it flowed, and how true to character your Daisy and Tim were. This was phenomenal.

Nice ending, btw.

Take care. Thanks for the lovely addition to my recolection of all things Spaced.