Reviews for Promote This
CatMaz chapter 8 . 3/25
This story is amazing, I love it.
child of Jon snow chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
what is it with prowl and getting in troble
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
I love this story so far I've rather enjoyed it and its got some great moments I hope you update soon.
Qwertzu chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
this was wonderful! It would please me greatly if you decided to continue with this story
Moonlight black rose chapter 8 . 1/12/2012
Socially awkward Prowl, is socially awkward.
0 chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
iv never really had an urge to punch jazz before... poor prowl is a not a social bot. xp
Krypticated chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
I really like your take on Prowl; I can't put my finger on it, but he seems different to all the other characterizations I've read.

I am really enjoying your story; keep it up!

~Krypt
Demons Kin chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
awwww poor Prowl Jazz shouldn't have yelled at him like that after all he just didn't know what was going on because he only speaks logic
renegadewriter8 chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
Ohoo angry Jazz is scaryyyy! Poor Prowl, he probably wasn't being mean, he just doesn't know how to socialize. Wonder when how Jazz will react when he realizes this XD update sooooooooon! XD
fayoumi15 chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
Huh, that was an interesting side of Prowl. I mean I don't think I have ever read a fic where he turns down Blue. It was a nice change. And I'm glad Jazz went to him and talked some sense into him. Prowl needed that.

Maybe Prowl will open up more with Jazz? ;) *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Can't wait for your next update! Update soon!
mooncrossed chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
Wow! Poor Prowl! You know, honestly, I don't think he really understood the real reason why Bluestreak made the request. Having Jazz get in his face about it and spitting out the real reasons like machine gun fire probably was a real shock to him. Really enjoying the writing in this. Keep it up!
Kai-Chan94 chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
Awesome chapter! Whew, Jazz was pissed! If I was Prowl though I would be angry even if I understand Jazz's point of view. He had no right to get so involved and if it bothered him so much then he should have just taught Blue himself. Prowl's third in command and piles so much on his shoulders that its surprising that he hasn't offlined himself doing just that. Still an awesome chapter though and at least Blue and Jazz will be happy! Personally I always thought that Blue was a klutz when he first learned to shoot. Stop and drop Prowl! *Smiles*
SecretSnow chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Yeay! You updated! I can't wait to see what comes next, I love seeing Prowl interact with the crew befrore they knew and respected him, it's interesting to compare and contrast the treatments and I like seeing how Prowl and everyone else aren't quite 'clicking' as it is yet. None of them understand him and he doesn't understand them, I like it. A lot of stories I've read never even mention a time where Prowl wasn't respected by everyone on the Arc, and I like that yours does.

Lookin' foward to your next update!
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
*grins* I really like seeing Prowl begin the interactions with the crew. Much fun! 8D
Kai-Chan94 chapter 7 . 12/5/2010