Reviews for The Sleep of the Righteous
Blue Heron Hunting chapter 1 . 2/11
Perfectly captured this character. Bravo!
Elorah chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
While I can't seem to login to the site, I still have to leave you praise. This is wonderful. Just wonderful! Lovehow you captured the way Seth views himself and how that anger is always teething in him - and how Alma cools him and their struggle... I am very impressed, and I love this!
Romantique The Original chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Bravo! Excellent, well-written, spot on characterizations. Far above the quality typical of this site. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Darkness Be Mine chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Your characterisation is excellent. I can see him in my head as if I'm watching the show.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Holy shit.

i know you wrote this a while ago, but WOW. this is excellent. vivid, the prose clever and well-constructed.

bravo!
Daner13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I just finished watching the series and thought I'd see if there was any good fan fiction and I stumbled across yours. I thought you did an amazing job with the dialogue of the characters. I could hear them saying it as though from their own mouths, particularly Alma's. Great job!
sabrina chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Beautifully written. Absolutely perfect. I needed to read something this good just now, so thank you for that.
murphycat chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Interesting story. I enjoyed it. You've really got the characteriazation down well. You should write more.
aimsleydale chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is an amazing story, well done. Perfect in pitch and character, and I love the way you propel the story with the repetition of 'good man'. This is exactly how Seth/Alma should be and is, dark but really hot. A* :D
shakesperaresistah chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i was just looking for some Deadwood fiction and what a treat to find this. I worried about authors getting the correct language flavor, but I think you did really good job with the tone and the feel. Many thanks!
heylove chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is exceptional.
Eph chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This is great! There is not enough Deadwood fan fiction out there; I've haven't been back here in ages! I'm glad I checked again and this was here! YAY!