Reviews for Happy Endings are Hard to Come By
fromcoldtofire chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This was beautiful and bittersweet. So much so, that I literally sighed at the end.
Rosalind chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow. That's really all I can say. Your story made me feel like the passage you used about the fire and the hot chocolate and the warmth. I could also feel the bittersweetness here, like 70% cocoa.
Alcandre chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh wow. Wonderfully written, sweet, and made me go "aw". Well done!
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Loved it. The writing style was a perfect fit from the Tv show. Definitely faving it.
rei chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
:'( that was so sad but sweet, great story
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Interesting pairing. You did this really well. It definately has the pushing daisies style narration. Just a random fact that this reminded me of that I only know from watching too many special features: Originaly, Olive's character was a lesbian children's book writer who wanted to change all the Jack and Jill's to Jill and Jill's. Wow, I'm random...
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Beautiful. Very, very sad, but beautiful all the same. I love the Chuck/Olive pairing, usually I prefer fluff, but this was just as good. Your style fit that of the show very well, and your characterizations felt just right. Well done piece.
LadyxDulcina chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Loved the take on the pairing!

I kinda took it more as, "You're lonely. I'm lonely. Let's cuddle." kind of thing, which to me seems more like something that would actually happen.

Awesome story!

cheers,

LadyxDulcina :)
Jaigagne chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Beautifully written, I thought I was watching the show there for a minute!

I hope you'll write more on the pairing, I've always enjoyed the thought of it.
imaginationrunsfree chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Umm kay if your going to make this story a femme slash PLEASE put that in the summary. People don't like stories with unexpected femmeslashes, it's just common curtosy to but the pairings in. thx