Reviews for A Horrible Twist of Fate
Sweetie7smiled chapter 11 . 11/18/2009
Interesting story you have here! :)
StacyAnn159 chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
loving this story. she was dead and came back way cool but please do not have jacob become a pain in the ass okay i beg of you if he does then he will try to kill edward and then everyone will gang up on him to kill him and hide it from bella and of corse she will know that something happened so just make him accept it okay sure make it hard on him to accept but accepted nonetheless
Astrium chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
I've liked the story so far. One of my favorite Lauren gets Bella fics, if not my favorite. Loved how yours is original and unique, makes reading it that much more of a pleasure. Hope you continue on and make this a great completed fic!

All de love in de world 'mon!

Astrium - Weieful Jambo Jamble Hai Haio Tsuh?
FaeMarked chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
Just found this story and LOVE it! You're doing such a great job and I can't wait for the next update.

Stylistic Review:

1) Love the long chapters - it's refreshing to see something more than 500 words in an update

2) No one's SM other than SM, but you're doing a great job using her characters

3) Great attention to detail (ex. Bella's shower & thoughts going into taking a bath with her eyes closed)

4) Excellent plot line and one I've not seen with such good detail before

Keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter!
beedee93 chapter 11 . 5/6/2009
D yay! jacob! lol did bella still have a good relationship ? before she left
razmataz13drums chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
oh i like this story loads! plz update soon its very good! cant wait to see what happens with the new vampire bella. im glad he cant hear her thoughts anymore it was the thing that set bella apart.
FrostedCullen chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
consider this as my reveiw contrabution :)

I love this story, and i can't wait for the change. please post again soon :)
CarebearKara chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Awesome chapter. I'm hoping the Volturi leave as soon as Bella is a vampire but that might just be wishful thinking.
Goddoesn'tplaydice chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Hi, I abolutely love the twist you have on your story, because it is very realistic especially the way you have written it. I hope you get all the reviews you want, because i'm looking forward to reading more of the story.
JMaire chapter 9 . 3/28/2009
Oh, for the love of G-d, would he just CHANGE her already? They're being chased by that b1tch Irina, this is no time for Edward to drag out this drama or whine about how it's bad to be a vampire!
ImAParrotDontEatMe chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
please post more i hate suspense like that its so irritating i cant wait to read more
Lizaa-OCD chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
Thank you for the update. Not much of a reviewer just like to mention stuff I liked in story so sorry :P

Anyway I thought it was cool that Victoria went to Charlie (not that I enjoyed Charlie's pain). I just never saw how it was possible to keep everything supernatural from him with all the killing Victoria does and him the police chief. So looking forward to the next chapter too.
mytai chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love the way you used whatshernames talent to resurrect Bella. Edward still seems the same in your story...What happens to Laurent.
mytai chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
What happens next...please write soon... i'm bursting here.
angelzawright89 chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
aw...i love your story...does it count if i send the same message 20 times so i can get another chapter;)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »