Reviews for Lay It On The Line
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
What would Dawn say when morning comes?
Kelly chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
OMG you can not leave it there - Angels human wow he found Buffy wow their together wow - I need more please
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
This chapter was seriously cool and I hope that you will continue soon.
tinka0234 chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
WOW! that was really hot! i remember i read this a while back on your LJ and i loved it! i was a little disappointed to see you haven't updated since i last read but im sooo hopeing you still do beacuse this us a great fic!
bangelnbedward4ever chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Hi, I recently came across this fic and loved it. Please tell me you will be updating this or where I can find the rest of this fic.
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
this story is great. I do hope you continue with it :)
sailor's delight chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
I love this story so much, it's one of my favorites! Are there going to be any more updates soon?

MissyJazz chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Hey you,

I am really enjoying this story. The fact that Angel was already human instead of all the drama of him becoming human. And how they are both ready to be together and dawn being older now..I just like all of it. I hope you will continue for a long time (I like long stories:D)
sailor's delight chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Wow another GREAT chapter! Wow. Please, please continue and update soon and continue this amazing story!

PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
Dude this chapter did not suck, you did a great job :-) And man that was hot! And no interruptions whoo-hoo! Lol. I cna't wait for more x-)
sailor's delight chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
I love this story more and more! Please update soon! By the way, I love, love, LOVE the graphic on your livejournal for this fic! It's so beautifully and artistically done, it's so real! And that pic of David is AMAZING. I love your stuff, please continue!

Dootsie Bug chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
I love the direction that this is headed! Nice mix of action and... ya know, action? :)

Good work!
angel1969 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Don't leave a cliffhanger next time...The story is good...
David Fishwick chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Nice and please update soon thanks.
Saritaleenyc chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
OMG! I just found this fic and I loved it immediatley. please post more soon.