Reviews for Sammy's favorite game
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
scottie does that all the time. he's so annoying
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
the question game. wow my 6 year old nephew does that all the time it's SO annoying
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
i love it so far. i wonder what sam's favorite game is going to be
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
LOL, Sounds like Sammy is giving Dean and Caleb a run for their money. Just one little miscue for Brotherhood AU...the bear should be named Woo-Bee
7kstar chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Ah the little brother that won't stop talking. Things seem so peaceful now...well as peaceful as a rambling four year old can be.

why do I think something bad is coming this way?

Cute story...looking forward to see more, I do enjoy Dean and Caleb. Can I hope for Dean whump? Waiting for more.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Super chapter. LOL, you got to love Sammy and his inquisitive nature...something tells me though that that inquisitiveness is going to lead to some major problems for our boys!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Reading things with lines the whole way through it is slightly annoying but aside from that it was a really cute and funny fic :)
fireball1012 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
loved it great chapter. it was very funny can't wait to see what happens next please hurry with the next one
casammy.armoasantander019 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ilove weechester y con caleb como baby sisters es cool
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
LOL, that sounded like one interesting picture. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Sensue chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw. Cute, but feels unfinished. I think it needs something else... like something Sammy blurting out a secret or something.
Astreals Ashes chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Definetley a diffrent caleb then in youre other story.