Reviews for For I Have Sinned
sat-ura-nep-plu-outers chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Because there aren't really any fanfics about jordan and i loved her character on the show, i would love if you continued this story because it seems to be a really great story. So would you please please please please please finish this story.
AB967 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
This is great! I'm glad that someone wrote an amazing story about what happened in 4x11. You really need to continue this story. I love how protective Rossi is of Jordan.

Update soon. Please. :)
VanInBlack chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Just came across this story, and I'm intrigued! Will you continue this? I'd love to read more!
SunnyInOregon chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Hmm, I'm intrigued. Is this based on canon for Jordan? I don't know her background very well. I hope you are going to continue this, I would like to see what happens. Sunny
Anna1988 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
I like the story so far and I hope that Jordan will have the possibility to live happy without being in fear of her father.
yiting86 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Great rare to have a fic freaturing it is very well written..keep it up
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow great story so far. I wouldn't be surprized if a relationship formed between Rossi and Jordan. Great job. Please add more soon
Lenni George chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Very well written! I can't wait to see where this goes! More, please?
TheSundayBlues chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Excellent! This was a breath of fresh air compared to the usual, predictable stories. I, personally, have taken quite quickly to Jordan and am so glad that someone has decided to write a fic with her being the main character in it.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
1719162 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
So interesting...can't wait for you to continue!

Tracia