Reviews for A Glass of Water
Firefly8762 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Minachan: *smirks* That was the same line Minachan used when she woke up to find her parents still up in bed...

Plagnister: *glares* Thanks a whole lot Mina, I've been trying to burn those images outta my head forever now... and you've just brought them back up.

Minachan: *cocks head* Don't you mean Minachan's head? After all, that was where you popped up from.

Plagnister: *grins* Yes, but you can also thank Kerichi for that.
Hewhoislost chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Sometimes I wish I could reach in to the book and shake the main charters. Im happy to see you feel the same. I for one really hope KH stops teasing us and lets all this AU fiction prove true. Keep up the great work.
anissa7118 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Lovely! I haven't read the source material, but I will now, thanks to this. It's extremely well-written and you have an excellent grasp of dramatic tension.

Also, "I had enough on my plate already, and I really didn't need a side dish of 'Questioning my Sexuality' (with Truffles)." This may be the best line of fic I've read all year.
Smayz chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amazing. The tension was brilliantly described.
depaul7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm new to fanfic and was fortunate enough to come across your work. Love your writing! Keep up the great work!
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I just started reading The Hollows fanfic and this was great! Very vivid...I could see it in my minds eye! Hopefully, there will be more as I scroll through your works! Thanks, Lisa
mireya chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
i like youre story thanks
Obsidian3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I'm fairly new to the Hollows fandom, but the blatant Rachel/Ivy subtext - and at times flat-out text - that keeps popping up in the books is one of the things I love most about it. It's sad that there isn't more fanfic for it, but at least there are gems like this.

I can honestly see this happening (you know, if canon-Rachel weren't so stubbornly stupid when it came to her love life), and you captured both of them magnificently. (Which reminds me, I love that line regarding Ivy's ass. Such a Rachel thing to think, too.) Do we have any hope for a sequel? I mean, come on, you've got to tell us what happens from here, with Rachel actually admitting - to herself, granted, but that's more then she's done in the novels - that she's hot for her roomie. We need to know what happens next! _
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Love it. I once read a Rachel Morgan fanfic; I believe I read YOURs; your first Rachel and Ivy one and that made me want to read the series :) I'm almost through with the 3rd book: Every Which way But Dead.

You are one of my favorite fanfic femslash authors XD I am now also considering watching legend of the Seeker because of your fanfics. :)Happy Friday

Sarah
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Another winner. You have a great ability to set a tone. I've bookmarked your author page and am picking off your RM stories one by one. Thank you for such a treat!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I really love it when instinct takes over. Very sexy story, I'm hoping that there's a continuation of this that I'll find on your page, but if not I guess I'll be heading into new story territory once again.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Waxing poetic about Ivy's bum was quite... accurate, I'd say ;-)

You definitely have a way with words and turning phrases. Sure anyone can say "She's got a heavenly a$$," but it's a work of genius, and a mark as well, to say it with such imagination and originality.

Now, if only Kim Harrison would stop torturing us and GET THOSE TWO TOGETHER ALREADY!

Hell, Dumbledore's gay! If a hugely popular and central character to the most popular and highest grossing book series of all time is gay, it's nothin' for Ivy and Rachel to be gay for each other!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Funny. I like this one, maybe if Rachel realized this in the first book I wouldn't be here reading this.

-Kate
Jessica 'Vixen' Scott chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Very nice, I loved the sexual tension.
Chris chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Heh. She'll come around eventually. And no, that was not a double entendre.