Reviews for Catching the Whisper in the Wind
AngelEyes2012 chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
Just wanted to say love the Story and i'm still interested in it I found it once and Lost it and Happy that I found it Again :-)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 27 . 5/8/2012
Aww too much emotional hell for everyone...it's sad. Glad for the update and can't wait for more!
Pain Syndicate chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Jeff is being pushy when Mark doesn't want to be pressured. I'm still on team Randy! Get him back Mark!
jadeMK11 chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
so let me get this straight. Randy lets Mark fix his issues with Jeff, and now Randy is the selfish prince? seriously Mark? I'm still on team Randy!
takers dark lover chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
OMG an update I was so shooked I thought I was seeing things! Really great seeing a new chapter.

So Mark is still having trouble with everything gping on. And now Randy has decided to let his feelings show so I think Mark is in for alot more to come.

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DON"T KEEP US WAITING FOR SO LONG AGIAN! PLEASE! #$%%&&*()_)_!
dawnieangel76 chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
TOTALLY still interested here, and thrilled to death to see the new chapter notice in my email this morning. YAY!

I'm so happy you've come back to the story. I really can't wait to see how it ends.

Dawn :-)
IsidoraAngst chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Awesome! A new chapter. It was very good. I enjoyed it. Still want Mark and Randy together, but oh well. I'm the only one in the Mark/Randy club.

Quick critique: The part with how Mark was describing Randy, is he a selfish prince or a selfless prince?
Takerslady chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Yes Randy be mad, confront that loser Jeff! Mark, stop being an idiot Jeff is desperate and toxic and doesn't know how to love! Go back to Randy, you never did anything to Jeff, he failed you not the other way around.
Takerslady chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
OMG Team Randy all the way, Jeff's a selfish douchebag. He is ruining everything and he doesn't deserve Mark.
Takerslady chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
Jeff of such an asshole OMG! Back to normal, is he joking? Agree everything he put Mark through. All this begging and pleading is very uncharacteristic of Mark. Oh Randy please forgive him that dumbass Jeff, who never really loved him by the ready, has some kind of hold over him.
Takerslady chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
Jeff has ruined everything with his problems! AHHHHHHHH! Randy come back!
Takerslady chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
Three words, I hate Jeff!
dawnieangel76 chapter 26 . 2/2/2012
Hi there!

I love this story, and I'm hoping you'll go back to it & finish someday. Just wanted to let you know there's a living, breathing fan out here. :-)

Dawn
Sams Taz chapter 26 . 1/30/2012
This story has been one huge roller coaster of emotions. It has made me want to cry several times. scream several times, and throw my poor laptop across the room a few times. LOL All of that being said it is a wonderful story. I do have to declare my status of team Jeff though. I just can't see the Taker happy with Randy for very long. But then that is just my take on things. LOL I await your next update!
alizabethianrose chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Woohooo I was so thrilled to log on and see new chapters of this awesome story. I enjoy how you are writing Mark and think his connection with Randy is nice but must say that the sparks seem to fly when he is with Jeff so I am rooting for Mark/Jeff. Can't wait to read more and see where this all goes.