Reviews for Catching the Whisper in the Wind
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
I don't like that Jeff is turning into the bad guy
soagirlforever chapter 27 . 11/17/2015
oh my god that is a great story so far i really hope u update it has been three years
please update soon
jessie-lynn35 chapter 27 . 9/24/2015
I like this story a lot. i am rooting for taker and jeff. hope to read more of it.
JigsawUnknown chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Okay, I was trying really hard to get through this story, but I can't. First off, the works need to be edited or beta'd, because the grammatical errors took my focus off of what I was reading, every time. Secondly, I don't know if this is how you wanted the characters to be, or if this is how your (the author) thought process works, but this whole fic has made Mark "the bad guy", when he really isn't. Jeff is the bad guy here; he's a guilt tripping brat who can't get his shit together and snaps on everyone. I can't understand why he gets upset with Mark for eventually leaving and moving on. A person can only take so much. Matt is upset at the wrong person (Mark), and so is everyone else. You're making Mark's character act like a mother to a bunch of spoiled children. I was excited for this story, but now I've become annoyed with it, because it's confusing me and to be honest, it's nonsensical. I hate doing reviews like this, but sometimes an author needs someone to kind of point these things out, so they can improve. Forgive me if I came off harsh.
AngelEyes2012 chapter 27 . 9/25/2012
Just wanted to say love the Story and i'm still interested in it I found it once and Lost it and Happy that I found it Again :-)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 27 . 5/8/2012
Aww too much emotional hell for everyone...it's sad. Glad for the update and can't wait for more!
Pain Syndicate chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Jeff is being pushy when Mark doesn't want to be pressured. I'm still on team Randy! Get him back Mark!
jadeMK11 chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
so let me get this straight. Randy lets Mark fix his issues with Jeff, and now Randy is the selfish prince? seriously Mark? I'm still on team Randy!
takers dark lover chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
OMG an update I was so shooked I thought I was seeing things!~!~!~! Really great seeing a new chapter.

So Mark is still having trouble with everything gping on. And now Randy has decided to let his feelings show so I think Mark is in for alot more to come.

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!~!~!~! DON"T KEEP US WAITING FOR SO LONG AGIAN!~!~!~! PLEASE!~ #$%%&&*()_)_!
dawnieangel76 chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
TOTALLY still interested here, and thrilled to death to see the new chapter notice in my email this morning. YAY!

I'm so happy you've come back to the story. I really can't wait to see how it ends.

Dawn :-)
IsidoraAngst chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Awesome! A new chapter. It was very good. I enjoyed it. Still want Mark and Randy together, but oh well. I'm the only one in the Mark/Randy club.

Quick critique: The part with how Mark was describing Randy, is he a selfish prince or a selfless prince?
Takerslady chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Yes Randy be mad, confront that loser Jeff! Mark, stop being an idiot Jeff is desperate and toxic and doesn't know how to love! Go back to Randy, you never did anything to Jeff, he failed you not the other way around.
Takerslady chapter 26 . 5/6/2012
OMG Team Randy all the way, Jeff's a selfish douchebag. He is ruining everything and he doesn't deserve Mark.
Takerslady chapter 25 . 5/6/2012
Jeff of such an asshole OMG! Back to normal, is he joking? Agree everything he put Mark through. All this begging and pleading is very uncharacteristic of Mark. Oh Randy please forgive him that dumbass Jeff, who never really loved him by the ready, has some kind of hold over him.
Takerslady chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
Jeff has ruined everything with his problems! AHHHHHHHH! Randy come back!