Reviews for Intimacy
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/26
Loved it!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Lovely..thanks for writing :)
edwardbella chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
very beautifully written..that last paragraph was completely mesmerising
twival31 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Loved it! You depicted the various relationships so well! Thanks!
sibilantspiel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This is a gorgeous one-shot. The structure is innovative, and your insight into characterization is impressive. In short, it's beautifully written and reflective; a pleasure to read.

Thank you for submitting your work.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
LOVED your story. Very funny in parts, but also nice and romantically intimate. The last little bit, epilogue if you will, leaves such a nice picture in the mind *sigh*.
rclaurel chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was so beautiful.
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
! I LUV IT!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was a beautiful story. It showed so much more then I would have expexted for all of the Cullens.
BlindLittleRain chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
almost like stephenie wrote it, you captured her tone of writng very well, but added your own to it. It was a PERFECT mix of love, humour (laugh out loud at times :D), sugary sweetness, love, angst and just left you with a warm fuzzy feeling. Thanks for writing it!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
"Itimacy", a perfect name for this perfect story. ;)
happiness5678 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aww, very cute. Really enjoyed the narration aspect of it...good job.
kmc995 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This story is very sweet. The ending was truly poetic and the relationships certainly did have intimacy. Great job. This is definately one of my favorites.
favludo chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
What a beautiful piece of writing! I found the Twilight saga relatively recently so have missed out on a lot of the earlier fan fiction, which is of excellent quality. I found your story via eliseshaw, who came recommended by openhome. You have captured the love of the Cullen family for each other so well, and I look forward to reading more from you.
okievamp chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I like this alot. Wonderful one shot. I wish I would have read this be I started Escaping Sol.