Reviews for Intimacy
LindyP chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I loved this story of your too! You are an awesome writer!

LindyP :)
iluvlondon52 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
oh my god...this was so god! i think it was my favorite one-shot ever! i dont know what else to say except that it was amazing, and i loved it!

x
lorit chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I liked it! Thanks for this little gem.
Twigal chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I have one word for this story!

Beautiful!

Thank you!
aly e chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow, I really loved this story! In depth with all the Cullens - and spot on! Would love it to be continued . . .
sweetishbubble chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow..

that's all I can say. Very well written and very beautiful.
Jacob's bitch chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
What a beautiful day in the life of the Cullen family.

Wonderful writing and completely in character.
christykq chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow that was intense. Very well written and very insightful. I like that Edward and Bella were the focus of the whole fic and you visited each of the couples' rooms but kept going back to BE. Well done. I would normally say that I wished fics like this should go on and be a multi-chapter fic but I think you've covered all the points of this fic nicely and continuing it would be overdone.

Great job.
jemma68 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Okay, so now you have completely cemented yourself as my favorite writer of 'Twilight' fan fic! I said you were fabulous before but now I don't beleive that fabulous is a strong enough word. Incredible writing. You have completely caught the essence of each character without taking them over the top. I am positive that Ms. Meyer herself would agree!
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aww that was a cute story, I really liked it.
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Now that rivaled of true intimacy at it's core. You capture it in every corner of this. Every cell of this story screamed intimacy.

I am in love with the.

It holds a different tone to it and I wish I read more works written the way this one was. That san got me as this.

This was truly great writing,

Charley
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I loved this!
bitten-sln chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aw i love thatt
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
this seriously has to be THE most beautiful story i have ever read. your characterisation was perfect and the family bond was amazing. you managed to combine all the light heartedness- emmett trying to get high, the witty banter- and the more intimate relationship stuff so well and it flowed so brilliantly and really made the family bond what it was. and how you flicked to each couple as well, and all their different concerns and little bits that the couples share, it was all just so fantastic :)
LoriRae chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
this was just beautiful. you caught the characters as i would like to think they are. fantastic job. very sweet.

lori