Reviews for Intimacy
tnuccio chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
wow...Lauren, you continue to amaze me...that was so beautiful...amazingly well done.
lanamoosh chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Oh! This was so good. Really well written and just super sweet. One of my favorite lines: Alice radiated light… and Jasper radiated Alice.

Thanks for sharing your story. Can't wait for more (esp. updates on Conversations with Emmett!)
Flying with Fairies chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Wow this was amazing! I think that you are an incredibly talented writer and I look forward to reading some of your other work. I'm also a fan of Escaping Sol :)
LindyP chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I loved this story of your too! You are an awesome writer!

LindyP :)
iluvlondon52 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
oh my god...this was so god! i think it was my favorite one-shot ever! i dont know what else to say except that it was amazing, and i loved it!

x
lorit chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I liked it! Thanks for this little gem.
Twigal chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I have one word for this story!

Beautiful!

Thank you!
aly e chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Wow, I really loved this story! In depth with all the Cullens - and spot on! Would love it to be continued . . .
sweetishbubble chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wow..

that's all I can say. Very well written and very beautiful.
Jacob's bitch chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
What a beautiful day in the life of the Cullen family.

Wonderful writing and completely in character.
christykq chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow that was intense. Very well written and very insightful. I like that Edward and Bella were the focus of the whole fic and you visited each of the couples' rooms but kept going back to BE. Well done. I would normally say that I wished fics like this should go on and be a multi-chapter fic but I think you've covered all the points of this fic nicely and continuing it would be overdone.

Great job.
jemma68 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Okay, so now you have completely cemented yourself as my favorite writer of 'Twilight' fan fic! I said you were fabulous before but now I don't beleive that fabulous is a strong enough word. Incredible writing. You have completely caught the essence of each character without taking them over the top. I am positive that Ms. Meyer herself would agree!
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
aww that was a cute story, I really liked it.
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Now that rivaled of true intimacy at it's core. You capture it in every corner of this. Every cell of this story screamed intimacy.

I am in love with the.

It holds a different tone to it and I wish I read more works written the way this one was. That san got me as this.

This was truly great writing,

Charley