Reviews for Love at Third Sight
kathy chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
I love the chapter In fact, I like the whole story u've made!
Grecia427 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I love it. Especially when this is Zuba and Florrie on how they met. Please continue this story.

Update or else
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Hey, I oove your story but this is 2012 you last updated this in 2009 but say it is not compleate please finish it.
J.R Harrod chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Judging by your description of Florrie's combat skills in Chapter 3, she seems quite a bruiser in her own right, well Nala from the lion king sure was.
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I loved your story! it was totally like wowza! i showed my sis n she sed it was the best story ever! but we bothe said that you should finish it! We like things that are finished! sorry! but when you have finished it, let us all know, because as you can see, loads of people want to read the end! lol. Hope you also make another one!
Becca chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Quite good. I didn't really search that though. I didn't want a story, i wanted the answer to my question.
Anna Targaryen chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
I love this story!It is awesome!
RevDragon chapter 9 . 1/5/2012
year 2012 and still no sign of an update :( Lord revive this dead fiction for everyones sake!
Dani chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
COOl!
Michael jackson number one fan chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
what the hell dude you havent updated in two years
Duplicate Pename chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
so, is there going to be a chapter 10?

email me a personal message. i really want to know

if your to keep going! :)

- Author of Romance
Ben miller chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
what the hell is wrong with u haeztiger u hav not update in forever
take me under ur wing tonight chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
wow haeztiger u need t o think of your reviewers that you havent chat with in over a year what a dissapointment for them because you need to update on zuba and florrie before they pretty much laeve your story becuase u make a chapter 9 then just screw it and never update ever again thats stupid i bet no mater how long my review is your probably not going to lisin so i pray to the god lord god that you will sighn back in to fanfic and finish this story becuase your reviewers have been waiting i mean theese to kissed and thats it bullloni update just UPDATE!
Joey508 chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
come on update
Joey508 chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
wow you havent updated in over a year...jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

you need to finish this story i read this whole thing and i luv it it is awsome and very romantic i still think it is sad that his mom died but i want to know what happens with them