Reviews for The Game
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Well, l think we all just experience the smarter side of Jou(Jk l luv Seto's puppy)!ยท
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
DAMN YOU! you made us all lose the game :p lol loved it. keep it up and DFTBA!
silvers-edge chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
... You just made me lose the game and I went for so long without losing it too. :( oh well, cute story. Now I'm off to make other people loose the game :)
Blinded In Chains chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Lol. I love your stories. However.. You have made ME lose The Game.. That's not fair. I am very good at The Game... But great story. I love how you write Seto. Keep up the good work.
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
LOL! I want to lose the game and have it written on my headstone too! XD Either that or "I told you i was ill..."

XD Like on Spike Milligan's ;P LOVE THIS! HAWT! I love puppyshipping kisses! ;3 welldone x
FireKai chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This story was very funny. Seto found a way to win the game and Katsuya got what he wanted, so it all ended well.
CheshireMakas chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I LOVE THE GAME.

especially since people do think about after a long time, say "i lost the game", and then the surrounding people groan of the loss.

XD!

the best 'just lost the game' EVER was on the annoucements as our people signed. "Thanks and have a great YOU JUST LOST THE GAME FRIDAY!" LOL some ppl were completely lost.
nobodyD chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Lol I lost the game when I saw the title and lost it while reading the story! xD So cute!
sorry chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS OVER TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!
anon123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
no! nonononononononononono! i quit the damn game i quit i quitquitquitquitquit! goddamit it's haunting me! why oh why did i listen to the rules why oh why did i let them tell me! WHY!

anywho... i loved the fic excellent job adorable.

btw: i lost the game...
kanichiwa bitches chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Very funny story XD
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I loved this oneshot!

That was so cute
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw, okay I'm not scared to attempt a KaibaxJoey pairing anymore. No wonder they're popular, those two are just...MEANT for each other, ya know? The things Joey comes up with to distract his wayward boyfriend is genius.
journey maker chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love this story...
follow-the-light-review chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
All this reading about the game has once more, made melose the game.